Aqua Ilikai Hotel and Suites
- Fitness Center
- Swimming Pool
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- TV In Room
- In-House Bar
- Parking Garage
- In-House Dining
- Children Allowed
- Outdoor Pool
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Dry Cleaning
- Show more
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
- 80%Green Travelers
- 74%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews (4)
- Aqua Ilikai Hotel and SuitesCommunity Manager
- Aqua Ilikai Hotel and SuitesFirst to ReviewApr 26, 2013
The view from our room is phenomenal. You can see the famous Alamona beach park and the Honolulu Yacht Club.
This hotel is one of the oldest in Waikiki and famous for the tv show "Magnum PI". Few store in the hotel with a small beach bar, but really cute. There is a small coffee/deli here as well.
Within minutes of walking distance to the famous Waikiki beach. Large rooms with kitchenette, a nice patio for watching the beautiful sunsets or sunrise. Most of all, the friendly and helpful staff.
- Aqua Ilikai Hotel and SuitesMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersBusiness Travelers+ 1Apr 26, 2013
Great hotel and suite. Ilikai is located right on Waikiki behind the beach and minutes from anywhere you want to go. On the first floor there are shops for Hawaiian shirts as well as a restaurant and bar. Catch a sunset or go to the pool... you are after all in Hawaii.
Set against a lagoon, the Waikiki beachfront, and a yacht harbor, Ilikai is a prime real estate property. Amenities include a large outdoor swimming pool and sundeck; 24-hour fitness center; free Wi-Fi in public areas; various onsite shops and services, including a sundry shop and beauty salon; valet parking (fee); concierge services; a 24-hour front desk; spa services; and dry cleaning services. Dining at the hotel includes the casual Ilikai Bar & Grill and the more formal Sarento's, an Italian restaurant with sweeping views of the ocean. On Friday nights, the hotel features live Hawaiian entertainment.
Guestrooms are spacious, each with air conditioning and a private balcony. Because of the tri-star shape of the hotel, each room offers a spectacular view. As of July 2013, Ilikai rooms will be undergoing rotating renovation through the end of the year. New amenities will include all-new wooden cabinetry and furnishings, granite countertops, flat-screen LCD TVs, upgraded bedding and linens, and more.
Very Good!796 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Service93% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Location92% liked the proximity to shopping.
- BeachBeach sports facilities are great, according to 92%.
- Hotel83% thought it was clean.
- PricePrice is reasonable. 79% of guests gave positive comments.
- Food79% found the breakfast to be wonderful.