Ardsley Acres Hotel Court
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Mediocre700 reviews across the web.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Service92% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel81% thought it was clean.
- Restaurant79% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- LocationEasily accessible by car, said 74%.
- Room70% said rooms were clean.
A complimentary breakfast is served daily. Ardsley Acres Hotel Westchester features coffee in the lobby and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Guest parking is complimentary. The front desk is open 24 hours a day.
There are 60 guestrooms at Ardsley Acres Hotel Westchester. Guestrooms are all accessible via exterior corridors. Refrigerators and microwaves are offered. In addition to free local calls, guestrooms offer phones with voice mail. Televisions have premium cable channels and DVD players. Air conditioned rooms also include desks. Guests may request irons/ironing boards and hair dryers. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Free Parking
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Air Conditioning
- Car Rental Desk