User Reviews (1 Review)
- Arenas DoradasFirst to ReviewAug 27, 2012
Absolutely love it here!! Have stayed here for 2 weeks the past 7 years!! The resort is getting renovated which it did need but was still fine. The beach is incredible!! Soft powdery white sand and in the water the same. Rarely will there be rocks or coral in there or seaweed on the beach as well. Unless overnight there was a storm or very windy, then there's some blown in. Although they sweep the beach early every morning to rid it of anything. The past 5 years at the resort the food has been amazing! Sure, there's 1 or 2 things that I didn't like, but I just didn't try it again. The rest was very good! You have to remember, it's hard for Cuba to get the spices that we have, so they make do with what they have. The best part of the resort is the staff though. That's a huge reason why I keep going back. Am friends with a lot of the staff now, even been over for a Cuban meal a few times to their houses. Very friendly and hospitable!
Very Good!86 reviews across the web.
- Location100% loved the excursions to surrounding areas.
- BeachWonderful beach. Highly appreciated by 97% of guests.
- Service89% found the staff to be very friendly.
- GroundsNice grounds. 86% satisfied guests.
- Ambiance80% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- HotelHotel is nice enough. 78% of guests mentioned it positively.