Ariau Amazon Towers Hotel
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews (6)Write a review
- Ariau Amazon Towers HotelMember ofFoodiesLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 5Jul 05, 2012
An Ecolodge in the middle of the Amazon Rain Forest, Ariau is not easy to get to but the journey to it is amazing. Once arrived, the true magic begins. Included in the lodge rate are: daily breakfast, lunch and dinner with the freshest local ingredients, fruits, breads, and juices; daily guided excursions like hiking into the jungle, fishing for piranhas, searching for little gators, and various eco hikes/paddling.
The opportunity to visit the Amazon is amazing enough, staying in a well managed eco lodge where we were eating locally, learning the local cultures, and leaving very little footprint makes the experience ever more memorable.
- Swimming Pool
Good!24 reviews across the web.
- Ambiance100% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Location100% loved the excursions to surrounding areas.
- Service100% found the staff to be very friendly.
- HotelHotel is great.
- FoodFood is average.
- Hotel BuildingAcceptable building.