Things to do near Ariel House
- 10.16 mi62 Lansdowne Road, Dublin 4, Ireland0.16 mi from Ariel House10 reviews
A reincarnation of the old Landsdowne Road Stadium, this was finished in 2010 and seats over 50,000 people. It hosts, rugby and football matches as well as concerts. It is about 25 minutes walk from the apartment.Popular with
- 20.46 mi
- 30.95 miUpper Merrion Street, Dublin 2, Co. Dublin, Ireland0.95 mi from Ariel House5 reviews
My 11 year old daughter was fascinated with the stuffed animals. My wife and teenager took a pass. This is old school taxidermy, not for everybody. Oh, and it's free!Popular with
- 40.94 mi
- 50.99 mi15 Merrion Row, Dublin, Ireland0.99 mi from Ariel House4 reviews
Old school Dublin pub. I loved the atmosphere. A nice place to rest, have a pint, and recharge for further activities. It's conveniently on a side street right off Grafton Street shopping.Popular with
- 60.68 mi
- 70.46 miEastmoreland Place, Dublin 4, Dublin, Ireland0.46 mi from Ariel House1 review
This glamorous bar in a swish boutique hotel is thought to be one of Dublin’s finest. Expect a fashionable crowd here who like to drink. It’s all about the cocktails here with a huge selection of spirits on the back bar and a great list of drinks to work from. Their Manhattans are killer so definitely get a round in ...Popular with
- 80.63 mi
- 90.99 miMerrion Square West, Dublin 2, Ireland0.99 mi from Ariel House2 reviews
Nice but very limited but then again it is free! The building was rather large but much of it was closed off so there wasn't tons of artworks to see. But it was nice none the less, and more manageable than most art galleries and museums.Popular with
- 100.92 mi
- 110.4 miGrand Canal Square, Docklands, Dublin 20.4 mi from Ariel House1 review
The theater is the newest arrival on the 'arts scene' in Dublin, having just opened in March 2010. Everyone knows the Abbey Theatre, but if you want to get out and explore someplace new, try catching a performance here. They have an extensive lineup of performers and shows already scheduled.
- 120.97 mi1 Lincoln Place, Dublin, Ireland0.97 mi from Ariel House1 review
Sweny's Pharmacy as featured in James Joyce's Ulysses. It is still maintained and preserved as it was in Joyce's time, by an array of volunteers. You can even buy the famous lemony soap. Here you can stop by for daily readings, of some of Joyce's writings.
- 130.54 miIreland0.54 mi from Ariel House1 review
A lovely 32 acre park, there to be enjoyed, winter and summer. It stretches from Donnybrook to Ballsbridge lying between Clyde Road and Anglesea Road As well as a big duck pond there are acres of field areas where you play frisbee or kick a ball about, lawned areas with pretty flower beds, a rose garden as well as tennis ...
- 140.67 mi7, Monkstown Farm, Dun Laoghaire, Ireland0.67 mi from Ariel House1 review
- 150.68 miWilton Terrace, Dublin, D 2 Ireland0.68 mi from Ariel House1 review
A fine tribute to the amazing poet Patrick Kavanagh. "Oh stoney grey soil of Monaghan you burgled my bank of youth" Just one of his lines, he spent a lot of time here by the canal reflecting, and now we can do the same.Popular with
- 160.58 mi34–53 Upper Mount Street, Dublin, Ireland0.58 mi from Ariel House1 review
I really love the style of this Anglican Church, it's quite unique, and dates from 1824. This Georgian style church has regular services, & is open to public viewings each Wednesday & Thursday lunchtime. The church also hosts concerts, with Sharon Corr & James Vincent McMorrow playing here & Beth Orton due to play here in December.
- 170.62 miMespil Road0.62 mi from Ariel House1 review
Mespil Road. If the weather is fine and you would like to eat outdoors, this is a great place for lunch. The photograph was taken in the depths of winter but there were still many hardy souls eating outside which must say something for the food. lunchtime (11-2) Farmer's market on Thursdays by the canal. http://www.irishvillagemarkets.ie/mespil_road_market.php
- 180.94 mi
- 191.45 mi13-17 Fleet Street, Dublin, Ireland1.45 mi from Ariel House71 reviews
Really!!! There is a Temple Bar in Temple Bar, Dublin! The area is lively and fun. There are also weekend festivals and markets that makes this area more interesting. Cheers!Popular with
- 201.19 mi