Member Reviews Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Very Good!952 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- This is a wonderful boutique hotel, as guests say.
- Location100% thought it was easy to get to the train station.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Service95% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel95% thought it was clean.
- Food93% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Room52% said rooms were small.
Ariston features a bar/lounge, a coffee shop/café, and tour/ticket assistance. The front desk is open 24 hours a day.
There are 35 guestrooms at Ariston. Bathrooms feature hair dryers. In addition to complimentary wireless Internet
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- Mini Bar In Room
- Handicap Accessible