- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- In-House Bar
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Mini Bar In Room
- Show more
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 70%Nightlife Lovers
- 68%Local Culture
- 59%Business Travelers
- 59%History Buffs
- 58%Family Travelers
Member Reviews (12)
Very Good!668 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for golfers.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Location88% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
- Wellness/Sportstop-notch fitness area, thought 83%.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 82%.
- Hotel78% thought it was clean.
- Food75% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Hotel Building73% enjoyed the lobby entrance.
Dining options at Arizona Biltmore include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a health club, a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness facility. There is a full service health spa on site. This 4.5 star property has a business center and offers limo/town car service, audio visual equipment, and business services. This Phoenix property has event space consisting of banquet facilities and conference/meeting rooms. Wedding services, concierge services, and tour assistance are available. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include a swim up bar, a poolside bar, and a coffee shop/café.
There are 738 guestrooms at Arizona Biltmore. Beds come with premium bedding. Refrigerators and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature phones, makeup/shaving mirrors, designer toiletries, and bathrobes. In addition to complimentary newspapers, guestrooms offer multi line phones with voice mail and free local calls. Televisions have cable channels, video game consoles, and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, irons/ironing boards, and clock radios. Guests may request extra towels/bedding and wake up calls. A nightly turndown service and housekeeping are available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
- There are no room charges for children 17 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- Resort fee: US$ 28 per room, per day
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Self parking: US$ 7 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking: US$ 23 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pets: US$ 100 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.