Mid-week in Manhattan
Who's on this trip?
Trip Plan Details
- Museum of American Finance48 Wall Street, New York, NY, United States
- 2 Bros Pizza542 9th Ave, New York
- Distrikt Hotel New York City, an Ascend Collection hotel342 West 40th Street, New York City, NY 10018
- Via Emilia47 East 21st St # 1, New York, NYrecommended Via EmiliaBoasting possibly the most authentic Modenese cuisine this side of the Atlantic, this reasonably priced, family run restaurant near Union Square absolutely deserves a visit. Do not miss the gnocco ... read morefritto (fried puffed bread served with cured meats), or the handmade tortelloni, or the lasagna (made in the traditional style with meat ragu and bechamel) This is also the restaurant where I learned that bruschetta is NOT pronounced BrooSHETTA but BrooSKETTA.Julia P
Hey Arlo! I'm jealous! Meanwhile, this place is just about Union Square and is really fab - definitely a neighborhood/not overly posh/just great food and prices kinda spot. Hope Manhattan treats you well!
- The Frying PanPier 66 Maritime, W. 26th St., New York, NY 10069recommended The Frying PanThe ultimate summer bar in NYC - an old ship turned dive bar - right on the Hudson River. Come early, the lines are soaring! If you're lucky, you can catch some live music as well. Located at Pier 66 ... read morebetween 12 Avenue and 26th Street.
- Intrepid Sea, Air and Space Museum700 West 46th Street, New York, NYrecommended Intrepid Sea, Air and Space MuseumThe former USS Intrepid aircraft carrier, built in 1943, that served tours of duty during World War II and Vietnam, has become a NYC and an American icon turned museum on the Hudson River. ... read moreEntertaining for both adults and children, there is much to see at this fun attraction. Beware of the long lines :)Monica Suma
Not quite suited for you mentioned, but if you're up for a bit of sightseeing, this is definitely one of the most interesting museums NYC has and in the area.
- PRINT. Restaurant653 11th Avenue, New York, NY 10036-2004, United Statesrecommended PRINT. RestaurantThis farm-to-table restaurant offers delicious food made from seasonably available produce. The entrees looked kind of small for the price but the appetizers were good size. The ambience is nice and ... read morecozy. It’s a good place to bring your date. The service is very nice as well.
- Uncle Nick's Greek Cuisine747 9th Ave, New York, NY 10019-6617, United Statesrecommended Uncle Nick's Greek CuisineGreat Greek food can be found here. You can easily have a feast just with delicious mezes (there are so many choices!), without ever getting to the entrees. We loved grilled octopus, spiced meatballs, ... read moreflaming cheese, just to name a few. If the weather is nice, you try to get a table on a patio in the back – no pretty views (just walls around you) but it feels nicer than in a crowded room inside.
- Vynl754 9th Avenue, New York, NY
- 5 Napkin Burger630 9th Avenue, NYrecommended 5 Napkin BurgerIn 40 years, the first place in NY that I found has a burger that lives up to the hype. Great beer selections as well.Steve LeVine
Warning- if you have a burger here, especially the Original, you may feel that all others elsewhere are inferior (they are!)
- The Colbert Report513 W 54th St, New York
- Therapy348 W 52nd St, New York, NY
- Eagle554 West 28th Street, New York, NY
- Eastern Bloc505 E 6th St # 1, New York, NY 10009, United States
- High Line Park519 West 23rd Street New York, 10011
- The Daily Show With Jon Stewart733 11th Avenue, New York, NY