highly recommended its new modern hotel wth a classic lounge and bars ..luxury ..while enjoying the burj khalifah view.
Restaurants near Armani Hotel Dubai
- 10.01 mi
- 20.79 miDIFC, Sheikh Zayed Road0.79 mi from Armani Hotel Dubai8 reviews
Zuma is expensive by Dubai standards but serves amazing food - especially the miso black cod. That item by itself is worth the bill. If you want to eat like a king on a smaller budget, come for the lunch special during the week. It's located in a corner of DIFC and has an industrial, yet classy, decor. Gets packed ...Popular with
- 30.4 miTrade Centre 2 - Dubai, United Arab Emirates0.4 mi from Armani Hotel Dubai4 reviews
Great food, and a few excellent locations, like Dubai Mall, Mall of the Emirates, near Morooj Rotana, near Gold and Diamond Park, and others. The eggs Benedict for breakfast or brunch is fantastic, the cappuccino is good, and the chocolate fondant is a great dessert!Popular with
- 40.45 miAl Murooj Rotana - Al Safa St - Dubai - United Arab Emirates0.45 mi from Armani Hotel Dubai4 reviews
The Double Decker is a party, disguised as a brunch. The skirts are short and the heels are high. Word to the wise... girls, bring your flats... so you can dance!! The DD is so much fun! Enjoy it, but plan a liver transplant shortly after!
- 50.46 miSheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Boulevard, Dubai, United Arab Emirates0.46 mi from Armani Hotel Dubai1 review
La Serre serves the B.E.S.T cocktail in town. Espresso Shot is a wake up call. White Paris is Melted White Chocolate with Baileys Ganache. Gin Gin with a hint of Lavender. Whisky sour so delicious - I am a cocktail converted.Popular with
- 60.79 miDIFC - Dubai - United Arab Emirates0.79 mi from Armani Hotel Dubai
Tried the new branch in JBR, the first one is in DIFC. Best quality of sushi though not cheap. The menu is simple yet comprehensive and decor stylish and contemporary. I tried the sashimi platter and spicy miso - both were quite good.Popular with
- 70.28 miDubai, United Arab Emirates0.28 mi from Armani Hotel Dubai1 review
Crepes, tapas, pasta, desserts. Hard time deciding what to have because of so many options! Finally had the meatballs tapas and the banana bread pudding. Yummmm.... Big portions good for sharing!Popular with
- 80.42 mi
- 90.48 miAl Manzil Hotel - Emaar Blvd - Dubai - United Arab Emirates0.48 mi from Armani Hotel Dubai1 review
a typical sports bar, if you watch New Zealand football league or Australian it is a must for you to visit
- 100.48 miDukkan Al Manzil - United Arab Emirates0.48 mi from Armani Hotel Dubai1 review
Great fresh food, but over priced!
- 110.42 miDoha Street, Dubai, United Arab Emirates0.42 mi from Armani Hotel Dubai1 review
Great Lebanese and Armenian inside Dubai Mall. An expensive but nice alternative to the numerous American chain restaurants. The Armenian dishes are particularly good -- the shwarma and spicy cheese bread were excellent.Popular with
- 120.27 mi
- 132.48 mi10 B Street - Dubai - United Arab Emirates2.48 mi from Armani Hotel Dubai8 reviews
one of the best spots for healthy tasty food. choose from a daily menu of various dishes. the carrot cake is notoriously good. the best i've ever had. great for everyday healthy choices. also the muffins are to die for.
- 143.62 miJumeirah Beach, Dubai United Arab Emirates3.62 mi from Armani Hotel Dubai
Buddha Bar oozes with style. One of the popular bars to go to in Dubai, located at the Grosvenor House hotel. You'll know when you're in front as there are usually Rolls Royces and Ferraris parked in front. Buddha Bar is part of the international chain of Buddha Bar's, and offers delicious asian cuisine and drinks. The dragon fruit dessert ...Popular with
- 152.19 miStreet 18, Oud Mehta Road, Bur Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates2.19 mi from Armani Hotel Dubai
Venus Cruises on the Marina is the worst I've experienced. After taking the booking, they fail even to show up. Upon calling the office, I'm told I don't have a booking. What a way to waste a good evening!Popular with
- 161.4 miAl Wasl Plaza - Al Wasl Rd - Dubai, United Arab Emirates1.4 mi from Armani Hotel Dubai3 reviews
Awesome Thai food that is a veritable hole in the wall. It is difficult to find - you have to drive up and down Al Wasl Road and look for the Mona Lisa picture behind the Emarat gas station. The interior is straight out of a hipster dive in Brooklyn with a massive and witty menu to boot. A truly ...Popular with
- 171.17 miJumeriah Beach Road, Dubai United Arab Emirates1.17 mi from Armani Hotel Dubai
great food and atmosphere in this intersting cafe. with grandma's couches and curtains. the food is great. shisha available in the outdoor space. great for breakfast too.
- 182.55 miAl Dhiyafa Rd - Dubai, United Arab Emirates2.55 mi from Armani Hotel Dubai2 reviews
World famous Pakistani food and a Dubai institution. It has been said that the richest of the rich come here to sit on plastic chairs and eat side by side with taxi drivers. Come with an empty belly and huge appetite. Ravi is one of the few holes-in-the-wall that is a must-visit for every Dubai traveler.Popular with
- 193.29 mi
- 201.51 mi