Things to do near Arom d Hostel for Foodies
- 812.71 mi
- 823.62 mi
- 832.3 miDusit, Dusit, Bangkok, Thailand2.3 mi from Arom d Hostel1 review
Too bad photography isn't allowed inside. Patterns, golds, jewels and everything luxurious! Italian architecture in bangkok! Don't ever miss this, it's already included in the Grand Palace ticket.Popular with
- 842.43 mi1009 Thanon Silom, Bangkok, Thailand2.43 mi from Arom d Hostel1 review
One of my favorite spots in Bangkok! Cute lounge/club designed as a replica of an old school shanghainese bank vault with little rooms everywhere. They play fantastic love music here and then bring in DJs after hours. The ambience is classy and cool. When you walk in there is a live iguana in the cage and there are swings everywhere ...Popular with
- 851.86 mi1.86 mi from Arom d Hostel1 review
Free free free bikes! The city loans out nice sturdy one-speeds to tourists to ride on two set routes--one on each side of the river. The east-side one goes past all the big temples in a loop (be sure to ask for a bike lock, so you can stop and sightsee), and the west-side route is a straight line with ...Popular with
- 862.85 miSukhumvit road soi 22,Shophouse 625, Klongtoey 10110 ,Bangkok,Thailand2.85 mi from Arom d Hostel1 review
Savile Row Custom Tailors Headquarters Sukhumvit Soi 22,Shophouse 625 klongtoey 10110, Bangkok, Thailand Bangkok, Thailand 10110 I would like to inform all my valuable clients that we have moved Savilerowfashion Tailors from the Rose hotel to our new location in Sukhumvit Soi 22,Shophouse 625 klongtoey,10110, Bangkok, Thailand Shop Phone: 026638817 Mobile Nos: 0868891001 / 0858441307 / 08159923701
- 871.86 miWat Suthud Thailand, Bangkok, Thailand1.86 mi from Arom d Hostel1 review
- 884.85 miSoi Bun Mongkhon, Bangkok, United States4.85 mi from Arom d Hostel1 review
- 892.03 mi991/1 Rama 1 Rd., Pathum Wan, Bangkok 10330, 10330, Thailand2.03 mi from Arom d Hostel1 review
Gourmet Market, in the basement of Siam Paragon, is like all my dreams come true (NOTE: this may be because I have been away from home for so long). I found a lot of products I love that I haven't found anywhere else in Asia. Swoon!
- 904.02 miซอยสายน้ำผึ้ง, Bangkok, Thailand4.02 mi from Arom d Hostel1 review
The never ending Chao Praya river..
- 912.7 mi
- 922.96 miPratu Chai, Bang Rak, Thailand2.96 mi from Arom d Hostel2 reviews
Negative review of "Maiden Massage" on Narathiwat Ratchanakarin Rd., near Surawong Road in Bangkok. http://www.maidenmassage.com This was my experience: The English-speaking male tout pulled me in from the sidewalk, and offered me a "..young beauty special friendly girl for special massage..". Ok, so I assumed that clearly meant your usual naughty massage. I paid in advance 800-THB for the 1-hour. ...
- 934.55 mi
- 942.48 mi
- 952.98 mi13/3 Soi Sathon, Bangkok, Thailand2.98 mi from Arom d Hostel3 reviews
Nice bar inside the Sukhothai Hotel. It isn't quite hip but it is certainly elegant. The outdoor space is delightfully loungey and more relaxed than the inside. Often has special DJd events. The dance music in the evenings can be awkward if you arrive too early. Guilty pleasure of a past time -- watching the parade of old men bringing ...Popular with
- 961.12 mi1.12 mi from Arom d Hostel1 review
Baan Bat is Bangkok's Monk's bowl street. The bowls are lovely and this is a great place to watch them being made and to purchase one. Highly recommended even if you are in Bangkok for a short stay. Doesn't require much time once you are there.Popular with
- 971.73 mi
- 983.2 miถนนฉิมพลี, เขต ตลิ่งชัน Taling Chan กรุงเทพมหานคร ไทย3.2 mi from Arom d Hostel1 review
your Bangkok floating market at Taling chan by Canal, This Taling chan floating market is the weekend market in Bangkok on the canal of Bangkok Noi.
- 991.59 miThanon Wisut Kasat, Bang Khun Phrom, Phra Nakhon, Bangkok, Thailand1.59 mi from Arom d Hostel1 review
Wat Intharawihan (also spelled Wat Indravihan), this temple is well known for a huge standing Buddha image called "Luang Pho To" which 32 metres tall (108.99 feet) and 10 metres and 24 inches wide (40.09 feet) The topknot of the Buddha image contains a relic of Lord Buddha brought from Sri Lanka. The temple is open to the public every ...
- 1003.26 mi