ART-DECO TROPICAL GETAWAY ( SLEEPS THREE )

Miami Beach, FL, US

• ART-DECO TROPICAL GETAWAY ( SLEEPS THREE )
    Menti Rosa
    5 Jul 11, 2013

Hello everyone!
    Let me start off by saying the place is immaculate and the host, Wil is extremely accommodating. We touched base very easily and he responds rather quickly "same day, and in my experience within the same hour (during the my booking process).

My sister and I traveled for 4th of July and I could not have made a better choice for my reservation ! To start the location is optimal and conveniently next to ocean drive about 4 blocks walking distance (which is perfect if you are looking to check out the restaurants and more lively part of the beach).

This location is 100% secure " locked, gated, and there are cameras on site". When you arrive you will find a very cute and clean pool that you are able to utilize with chairs to lay out on.

There was a walk-in closet. There are shelves and hangers for you to utilize. In this rather roomy closet you will also find washing machine and dryer, extra toilet paper, cleaning aids (broom, vacuum, etc).
    Gorgeous bathroom, It could of been marble tile or travertine but gorgeous nonetheless. There were ample towels and there was cute little soap bars (similar to that of which you find in a hotel).

The bed was very comfortable, the sheets nice and clean and overall we just loved the decor. There was a larger dresser and a nightstand.

As you can see I can go on and on about how wonderful this place was. I look forward to booking again. Good luck and I hope your experience is as pleasant as ours was. looking to party) most of which are on Washington St , some are walking distance or as cheap as a $4-5.00 cab ride away from the Fountain. This was so convenient for us because we definitely went with intentions to have fun and to be able to make it back somewhere safe and secure.

Unlike many hotels (where they may not be as strict with who is coming and going) this location is 100% secure " locked, gated, and there are cameras on site". For 2 young women we felt safe and this was very important for me as I usually travel in large groups.

Now the best part, the room ! We had a very trendy and chic looking room and everything was in mint condition. This space is exactly like what you see in the pictures. We arrived to find the room nice and cool, the central air was amazing given the temperature outside which was brutally hot at times. The room was well equipped the kitchen was fully loaded (sink, stove, big refrigerator, dishwasher, cups, plates, etc). Perfect for those who want to spend less money on eating out you can definitely do a nice grocery shop, store food, and cook.
    There was a walk-in closet that we practically moved into. There are shelves and hangers for you to utilize. In this rather roomy closet you will also find washing machine and dryer, extra toilet paper, cleaning aids (broom, vacuum, etc). I have an obsession with vacuuming so I was thrilled to have one in the room to keep the floors neat. There are also beach towels and chairs and an umbrella ( for the rain which we were thankful to have for wacky weather days ) .
    The bathroom is absolutely beautiful. It could of been marble tile or travertine but gorgeous nonetheless. There were ample towels and there was cute little soap bars (similar to that of which you find in a hotel). There were even wash clothes with little makeup remover packets, perfect for us (very cute).

Guest Reviews from Homeaway (2)

Yvonne P.
    5 Submitted: Feb 13, 2014  |  Stayed: Jan 01, 2014
    Perfect apartment for a Miami vacation
    A friend of mine referred to us this condo, my husband and I have been in Miami Beach numerous times and this is by far the best trip we've had. To start with, after a 30 mn taxi drive from MIA airport (about $35) we've arrived at the Fountain, t... ...read more
    Menti R.
    5 Submitted: Jul 11, 2013  |  Stayed: Jul 04, 2013
    I cannot wait to return to Fountain #207
    Hello everyone! Let me start off by saying the place is immaculate and the host, Wil is extremely accommodating. We touched base very easily and he responds rather quickly "same day, and in my experience within the same hour (during the my booking... ...read more

• Pricing
  • Accommodations
  • Sleeps:
  • Bedrooms:
  • Full Baths:

ON SITE MANAGEMENT Full kitchen Linens 5 minute walk to beach Beach chairs/towels/cooler Wifi Washer/dryer Sleeps three Quite neighborhood The Fountain is an intimate and private oasis located on a quiet neighborhood street. Its three newly rejuv...

Read more about this property at: www.homeaway.com

Things to Do Near ART-DECO TROPICAL GETAWAY ( SLEEPS THREE )

Miami Beach Bicycle Center
Miami Beach Bicycle Center
Room Inc
Room Inc
Radio Bar South Beach
Radio Bar South Beach
View all Things to Do Near ART-DECO TROPICAL GETAWAY ( SLEEPS THREE )

Restaurants Near ART-DECO TROPICAL GETAWAY ( SLEEPS THREE )

Prime One Twelve
Prime One Twelve
Big Pink
Big Pink
Fogo de Chao
Fogo de Chao
View all Restaurants Near ART-DECO TROPICAL GETAWAY ( SLEEPS THREE )