Beautiful leather bags! Wide selection, home made!
Restaurants near Artigianino
- 10.09 mi
- 20.08 miPiazza dei Re di Roma, 20, Roma, Italia0.08 mi from Artigianino1 review
Easy reachable with 3 metro stops (get off at Re di Roma), this is the temple of Pizza al Taglio! There are so many different gusti (toppings), that you’ll be spoilt for choice! Besides pizza, the reason why this place is famous for is for sure the best supplì you’ll ever try, a fried ball of risotto with tomato and ...
- 30.07 miPiazza Re di Roma 39, Rome 00183 Lazio0.07 mi from Artigianino1 review
This is one of Rome's best gelaterie. It's never been my favorite, to be honest, but it's definitely homemade, delicious, and worth a stop if you're in the hood.Popular withVegetarianBackpackersBudget
- 40.07 miPiazza Re di Roma 19/20, Rome 00183 Italy0.07 mi from Artigianino
Pizzeria Re di Roma is a solid place for pizza in the Re di Roma area. Most notably, the shop makes some really good supplì. Otherwise known as the La casa dei supplì, they have what many say are Rome's best little fried rice treats.Popular withFoodiesBudget
- 50.82 miPalazzo del freddo - Via Principe Eugenio, 65, 00185 Rome, Italy0.82 mi from Artigianino5 reviews
Located near Piazza di Vittorio, the Palazzo del Freddo is one of Rome's best gelaterie and is often overlooked by tourists in favor of Giolitti or San Crispino. All the locals know it well, however.Popular withFoodiesFamiliesBackpackers
- 60.6 miPiazza dell'Alberone 16/A, Rome 00181 Italy0.6 mi from Artigianino3 reviews
Located just past Piazza Re di Roma on the Via Appia Nuova, Gelateria Petrini is a local favorite, with imaginative flavors and, in summer, a long line out the door.Popular withFoodiesBackpackersBudget
- 70.97 miVia Fanfulla da Lodi, 68, 00176 Rome, Province of Rome, Italy0.97 mi from Artigianino3 reviews
If you're out in the artsy Pigneto neighborhood, Necci is the place to be. A historic home with loads of stories connected to it, Necci's outdoor terrace and garden is striking at night, perfect for romantic dinners as well as lively chats with friends and family. The food is neo-Italian, classic Italian dishes with a twist or deconstructed. A favorite ...Popular withLocalFoodiesTrendsters
- 80.85 miVia Merulana 54, Rome 00185, Italy0.85 mi from Artigianino
Delicious! Panella is dedicated to the art of fine bread making, so naturally, their store is filled with savory and sweet delights. I ordered a slice of pizza (zucchini flowers and anchovies, from what I can remember) and a piece of supplì (fried risotto balls similar to arancini di riso). The total was 6,70€. Not too shabby, given that the ...Popular withFoodies
- 90.88 miVia di San Giovanni in Laterano 59/A, Rome 00184 Italy0.88 mi from Artigianino1 review
Humble place with good food. The spaghetti carbonara and ravioli in saffron sauce were terrific.
- 100.32 miVia Orvieto, 6, Rome, Italy0.32 mi from Artigianino
Located in the San Giovanni district, this pizzeria serves up a unique pizza that you are not likely to find anywhere else in Rome. It's not Roman, it's not Neapolitan -- it is its own special blend of flours to make a unique pizza crust that is light and flavorful. After exploring San Giovanni and the many churches in the ...Popular withFoodiesBusinessBackpackers
- 110.98 miVia Celimontana, 6, Roma, Italia0.98 mi from Artigianino1 review
This restaurant, located a few steps from the apartment, as it is the best value for money, it is what I recommend to those who want to taste the typical Roman cuisine and pay a fair price ... or less than you think!!
- 120.91 miVia S. Quattro, 24, 00184 Roma, Italia0.91 mi from Artigianino
Located just up the street from the Colosseum, Li Rioni is the go-to pizzeria for locals in the Monti and Celio neighborhoods (in fact, its name references the fact that it straddles these two quarters, or "rioni"). The pizzaiolo here serves up Roman pies just as they should be—straight from the wood-burning oven, with a thin, slightly-charred crust and fresh ...Popular withFoodiesFamiliesBudget
- 130.36 miVia Saluzzo, 9, Roma, Italia0.36 mi from Artigianino1 review
A real Roman trattoria in a comfortable and relaxed atmosphere. Great food, good prices and really nice owner
- 140.83 miViale Manzoni, 1070.83 mi from Artigianino1 review
The restaurant came highly recommended by the hotel staff and I'm very glad I listened. The calamari (pictured) was excellent, but it was the supplì that was to die for - deep-fried balls of risotto, egg and mozzarella heaven! Supplì is native to Rome and the surrounding Lazio region, I came to learn. Didn't try the wine, I know, criminal ...
- 150.97 miVia Buonarroti, 48, Roma, Italia0.97 mi from Artigianino1 review
excellent bakery closeby the apartment!
- 160.6 mi
- 170.32 miVia Albenga 1, Rome 001830.32 mi from Artigianino1 review
This restaurant is popular with the local who live near San Giovanni and Re di Roma. It's a popular spot for families who want to go out when the soccer is on, so on game nights the place can get really busy. They have a great wine and beer list, too. The pizzas are your typical Roman style very thin ...Popular withFoodiesTrendstersDesign
- 180.84 miVia Foscolo, 13, 00185 Rome, Italy0.84 mi from Artigianino1 review
This place is great. It was the perfect surprise to find to take my lady out on a date. We were just walking around looking for something fun nearby the club we were going to, and happened upon this place. Great decor. The staff was really friendly and spoke English better than I speak Italian. I was somewhat surprised at ...
- 190.83 miVia Cesare Baronio, 141, Rome, Italy0.83 mi from Artigianino1 review
- 200.79 mi