- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Pets Allowed
- Air Conditioning
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Mini Bar In Room
- Valet Parking
- Show more
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Local Culture
- 74%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (5)
- Artmore HotelMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 2Oct 21, 2013
The Artmore Hotel is located in Midtown and has cozy amenities including a kitchen. The decor is modern and nice and the Spanish hacienda exterior ensures a comfortable stay.Recommended for:Business Travelers
- Artmore HotelMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsWellness+ 1Sep 23, 2013
If you love a boutique hotel, the Artmore is a great option in Midtown Atlanta. You can walk to a MARTA station and to the High Museum and other restaurants/shopping in the area. The hotel has a courtyard that is usually bustling in the evenings are great for weddings, parties or any kind of gathering.Recommended for:Local Culture
- Artmore HotelJul 05, 2012
The moment you pull up to the Artmore Hotel you will be transported from the busy downtown atmosphere. This 1924 Spanish hotel is a small gem in Atlanta. Located on the north side of the city, the Artmore transports you with a feeling of old Hollywood. The artwork throughout the hotel represents the many different genres of art and helps to solidify the location amidst Atlanta’s art district. Center Stage theater is across the street, and the Woodruff Arts Center is a couple of blocks away. Remodeled in 2008, the hotel features many different floor plans. My favorite is the two-story suite with warm colors creating a sense of comfort in the rooms. The most phenomenal feature of the Artmore is the breathtaking courtyard with a fire/water fountain. Even if it is just for a sip of their signature sangria, the Muse, or to stay for a weekend I really wouldn’t miss out on this gorgeous hotel!
- Artmore HotelFirst to ReviewJul 04, 2012
A solid boutique hotel with a modern and recently renovated interior with charming European-style courtyard.
The service here is outstanding the people really make you feel comfortable with their warm accommodations (plenty of that southern spirit!). Rooms are solid, tub is huge, beds are big, and they also have a little kitchenette area with fridge, microwave, sink.
Plus: They have free wifi!
Excellent!672 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a good boutique hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Location98% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
- Service97% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel97% thought it was clean.
- GroundsBeautiful grounds. 95% of guests enjoyed it.
- Ambiance93% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- PricePrice is reasonable. 77% of guests gave positive comments.