Things to do near Arts & Crafts Home with Wrap Around Porch Overlooking Alberta
- 10.25 mi0.25 mi from Arts & Crafts Home with Wrap Around Porch Overlooking Alberta3 reviews
Townshend's is a teahouse and is unique in coffee-obsessed Portland. Tea connoisseurs will appreciate the options which abound at Townshend's. They even serve bubble tea, but I would avoid it. I asked for red bean bubble tea and it resembled tapioca filled with pepto bismol.Popular withLocal
- 20.22 mi0.22 mi from Arts & Crafts Home with Wrap Around Porch Overlooking Alberta1 review
- 30.23 mi0.23 mi from Arts & Crafts Home with Wrap Around Porch Overlooking Alberta1 review
Good place to try some local brews and eat some good food. I recommend the mussel frites. The service was great here. I hope to return to try other entrees. Everything on the menu sounded so tasty.Popular withFoodies
- 40.21 mi0.21 mi from Arts & Crafts Home with Wrap Around Porch Overlooking Alberta1 review
A close friend of mine threw a birthday party at Mimosa. Let me just say it is the cutest pottery studio that I've ever been to. The space is small and compact but filled with art supplies and pots that are waiting to be designed.Popular withLocal
- 50.57 mi0.57 mi from Arts & Crafts Home with Wrap Around Porch Overlooking Alberta9 reviews
Alberta Street's Art Walk is the opposite of the Pearl District's in almost every way, including the fact that it's the last (not first) Thursday of the month. Where the Pearl District is all about high-end art and design and upscale clientele, Alberta's embraces its namesake neighborhood's D.I.Y. spirit, funky attitude, and counter-culture character. It has grown to be almost ...Popular withBudgetLocalTrendsters
- 60.82 mi
- 70.76 mi0.76 mi from Arts & Crafts Home with Wrap Around Porch Overlooking Alberta2 reviews
There was nothing like sneaking in at night and drinking only to be chased out by the police. How stupid were we as teenagers; we new that we would be caught eventually. When they would re-fasten the fence with heavy wire, he would just bring copper-head wire clippers from home and cut the crap out of them and sneak in ...Popular withOutdoor
- 80.44 mi0.44 mi from Arts & Crafts Home with Wrap Around Porch Overlooking Alberta2 reviews
Binks serves drinks in the popular area of Alberta Street. Moroccan motifs and lamps are displayed throughout the bar, giving Binks an exotic dive-bar feel. Also, tea inspired cocktail drinks are their specialty so if you like you're iced tea mixed with alcoholic flavors, then Binks is meant for you.Popular withNightlifeTrendsters
- 90.53 mi0.53 mi from Arts & Crafts Home with Wrap Around Porch Overlooking Alberta2 reviews
This Complex actually hosts four other businesses, besides the Guardino Gallery: - HiiH Gallery (Handmade Paper Lamps) - Redbird Studio (Specialty Stationary) - DarSalam (Middle Eastern Food) - Shrunken Head Massage In Portland, that would be called a destination location and brings to mind all sorts of "Date Night Under 1 Roof" ideas in addition to the "Last Thursday" Art ...
- 100.54 mi0.54 mi from Arts & Crafts Home with Wrap Around Porch Overlooking Alberta2 reviews
HiiH -- pronounced "Hi Hi" -- brings together the function of light, the craft of paper, and the art of sculpture. They are handcrafted in Astoria, shown here on Alberta, and apparently prominently featured in various residential, commercial, and gallery settings throughout the country. Even though a lot of this functional art is maybe a bit beyond my budget (or ...
- 110.52 mi0.52 mi from Arts & Crafts Home with Wrap Around Porch Overlooking Alberta1 review
Ampersand is a gallery, specialty bookstore, and a retail archive, all in one compact and beautifully displayed retail space. It's a place of cultural preservation, starting with the plastic sleeves on many of the selections. The books are both old and new, as is the photography (vintage or not and many on the wall as works of art). I like ...
- 120.49 mi0.49 mi from Arts & Crafts Home with Wrap Around Porch Overlooking Alberta1 review
Alberta Street Public House is a music venue. You can tell the small concert venue used to be a place for worship due to the aisle seats. It's perfect for a low-key indie folk band interested in performing n front of a small audience.Popular withNightlife
- 130.42 mi0.42 mi from Arts & Crafts Home with Wrap Around Porch Overlooking Alberta1 review
Every time I visit Portland, I like to hop in the car or public transit and explore some part of a neighbourhood that I've never or rarely been. I did that a few Sundays ago and ended up in the NE Alberta area in general and at Monograph Bookwerks in particular. Monograph is small, but is nicely curated with books ...
- 140.52 mi0.52 mi from Arts & Crafts Home with Wrap Around Porch Overlooking Alberta1 review
Portland seems to be full of stores that feature curated design items. Beam & Anchor is one example and CORD is another. CORD is right next to Ampersand (specialty publications) and both are connected via an inside door. Both establishments should be part of a single shopping experience. One huge plus here is that CORD stocks leather and bag products ...Popular withBusinessFamiliesLocal
- 150.53 mi0.53 mi from Arts & Crafts Home with Wrap Around Porch Overlooking Alberta1 review
I'm a sucker for letter press, cool cards, and other paper products with cool designs and a nice tactile feel. Redbird Studio is such a place and with a few sewed versions as a bonus. I ended up with a nice pad of note paper and almost pulled the trigger on a few other things from this really cool local ...
- 160.3 mi0.3 mi from Arts & Crafts Home with Wrap Around Porch Overlooking Alberta1 review
Whenever I come to Portland, 4 words that I will always hear (among many) are Coffee, Pastries, Beer, and Sustainable. And sometimes on the same block or within the first few minutes of conversation. My son and I were walking along NE Alberta after breakfast and I wandered by The One Stop Sustainability Shop. My son didn't share my shopping ...
- 170.44 mi0.44 mi from Arts & Crafts Home with Wrap Around Porch Overlooking Alberta1 review
I was wandering down Alberta last Saturday evening, and happened by the Six Days Art Gallery during an Opening. The room was filled with good energy and happy patrons, so I decided to check it out. This reminded me of a convention-attending friend, who would wander into another group's reception and easily strike up conversations like she belonged there. In ...Popular withFamiliesLocalTrendsters
- 180.45 mi0.45 mi from Arts & Crafts Home with Wrap Around Porch Overlooking Alberta1 review
Antler is a pleasant little Gallery within the Alberta Arts District. I was particularly taken with the small back room, including the wall hangings and the hand made letter press journals. The front room was nice too and it was fun to linger at the table in the middle, but wonder at the same time, how these fantastic creative places ...Popular withLocalStudentsTrendsters
- 190.76 mi0.76 mi from Arts & Crafts Home with Wrap Around Porch Overlooking Alberta1 review
Oregon has lots of great hot springs, but if you can't make it out of the city, Common Ground is a good alternative. This small center has a sauna and soaking pools and is an excellent place to relax. They also have massage therapists onsite. Like a hot spring, Common Ground is clothing-optional, and usually about half of the people ...Popular withSpiritualWellness
- 202.89 mi2.89 mi from Arts & Crafts Home with Wrap Around Porch Overlooking Alberta107 reviews
So many books! This is probably the most recommended spot when you're visiting Portland. It's really a sight to be seen if you're a lover of literature.Popular withLocalBudgetHistory