Restaurants near Arts & Crafts Home with Wrap Around Porch Overlooking Alberta
- 10.21 mi0.21 mi from Arts & Crafts Home with Wrap Around Porch Overlooking Alberta26 reviews
Do yourself a favor and ask the servers what you should try next - they will come up with pairings just like a sommelier. I always end up with the Sea Salt & Ganache though, can't beat it.Popular withFoodiesTrendstersLocal
- 20.21 mi0.21 mi from Arts & Crafts Home with Wrap Around Porch Overlooking Alberta7 reviews
This establishment recently changed its menu to what can be described as "French Tapas." A wide selection of small plates crafted with French flair. Good size-portions allow for plenty to eat for most folks with no more than $15 per person, plus drinks.Popular withFoodiesTrendstersLocal
- 30.23 mi0.23 mi from Arts & Crafts Home with Wrap Around Porch Overlooking Alberta2 reviews
Went to Noi for brunch after being completely ignored at Grain & Gristle for 15 minutes (no one even greeted us!). But what a freakin' awesome decision. The wait staff was immediately welcoming as we walked in (I guess there's no way to ignore us as we were pretty much on top of the bar 5 steps in). We sat ...
- 40.24 mi0.24 mi from Arts & Crafts Home with Wrap Around Porch Overlooking Alberta1 review
Definitely worth a check out if you are in the mood for Italian. You know an Italian restaurant is worth its weight when the chef allows natural flavors to shine in each dish as opposed to smothering their dishes in sauce. quality of food was good and the pricing was worth it although it is on the pricier side (about ...
- 50.2 mi
- 60.21 mi
- 70.21 mi
- 80.22 mi0.22 mi from Arts & Crafts Home with Wrap Around Porch Overlooking Alberta1 review
underwhelmed after seeing aviary show up on many top restaurant lists. pros: quick service, free bread (with some fancy cream/EVOO dipping sauce), interesting menu cons: wasn't blown away by anything (-1) and overpriced (-1)
- 90.27 mi0.27 mi from Arts & Crafts Home with Wrap Around Porch Overlooking Alberta6 reviews
There was plenty of room when we arrived at Helser's, and I was initially a bit disappointed when my son insisted that we sit at the bar. That turned out to be OK, as the counter service was fast and friendly, and there were good views forward into the Kitchen and behind us into the Dining Room. Helser's is also ...Popular withFamiliesVegetarianLocal
- 100.32 mi
- 110.67 mi
- 120.48 mi0.48 mi from Arts & Crafts Home with Wrap Around Porch Overlooking Alberta4 reviews
I must admit I only tried the pulled pork. Tasty and a fair bit spicier than I was expecting but in a good way. One of the few BBQ joints I've been to where you could order wine wine with your BBQ.
- 130.87 mi0.87 mi from Arts & Crafts Home with Wrap Around Porch Overlooking Alberta3 reviews
Ned Ludd typifies the Portland brunch experience, right down to the Kerr sealed glass cups (don't Portlanders ever worry about dropping and breaking the glass cups?). The emphasis is on locally produced vegetables and light breakfast dishes that won't make you feel guilty in a gluttonous way. They also take reservations, which is almost unheard of in Portland (at least ...Popular withFoodies
- 140.58 mi0.58 mi from Arts & Crafts Home with Wrap Around Porch Overlooking Alberta
Vita Cafe offers a wide variety of vegan and vegetarian meals. I had the vegetable lasagna with eggplant and portobello mushrooms and thought it tasted delicious. Lots of tofu and tempeh are used in their dishes.Popular withVegetarian
- 150.52 mi0.52 mi from Arts & Crafts Home with Wrap Around Porch Overlooking Alberta3 reviews
On artsy NE Alberta Street, the Bye and Bye might be Portland's oldest vegan bar, and it's definitely among its finest. All the booze here is free of animal products (believe it or not, not all alcohol is vegan), but it's the awesome food (mostly bowls and sandwiches) that draws in everyone from diehard omnivores to strict teetotalers to this ...Popular withVegetarianLocalNightlife
- 160.5 mi
- 170.5 mi
- 180.56 mi0.56 mi from Arts & Crafts Home with Wrap Around Porch Overlooking Alberta1 review
- 190.42 mi0.42 mi from Arts & Crafts Home with Wrap Around Porch Overlooking Alberta1 review
The best part of the experience here was the people! The cafe owner was behind the counter and she could not have been more lovely. You can get Middle-Eastern and Mediterranean all over the city but this place had heart!Popular withTrendstersBudgetFoodies
- 200.47 mi0.47 mi from Arts & Crafts Home with Wrap Around Porch Overlooking Alberta1 review
I was in the car with some friends driving up Alberta. "Hey, there's that donut place!" We pulled over at the first available spot (right across the street) and made a joyous, unscheduled donut stop. Our plan was to bring a bag back to my sisters, but by the time we got to her place, only 10 min. away, well ...