Use the colors to find the best dates to go:
- Ranked #1 overall in Palm/Eagle Beach hotels9 reviewsHotel Class: 4
I stayed at the Westin Resort some years ago, but at the time it was beautiful, comfortable and fun.Popular with
- Ranked #2 overall in Palm/Eagle Beach hotels4 reviewsHotel Class: 4
My family and I started our stay at a different hotel; however, heard that the Hyatt was where most of the activity and fun, 20-somethings hung out. What we heard...Popular with
- 3Ranked #3 overall in Palm/Eagle Beach hotels4 reviewsHotel Class: 3
Came here on our honeymoon and had a great time. The only reason I don't give it five stars is because of the food at the resort was just average...Popular with
- Ranked #1 overall in Oranjestad hotels4 reviewsHotel Class: 4
The ONLY hotel on the island with its own private island. A water taxi will take you to and from... The private island has a family side which has a...Popular with
- Ranked #4 overall in Palm/Eagle Beach hotels4 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Great pool and natural wildlife by the pool. The drink specials are a plus too!
- Ranked #5 overall in Palm/Eagle Beach hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Didn't stay here but should have...DELICIOUS buffet. Great service & beautiful views. Must stay here!!Popular with
- Ranked #6 overall in Palm/Eagle Beach hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 4
My husband and I spent our honey moon here in early April. My vacations never go smoothly but this vacation was one of the best I have ever been on....
- 8Ranked #7 overall in Palm/Eagle Beach hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 4
What a wonderful place to be❤Popular with
- Ranked #2 overall in Oranjestad hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 3
- 10Ranked #8 overall in Palm/Eagle Beach hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Who Should Go: Beach lovers of all types. Why: The water’s the thing in Aruba—aqua-tinted and so ridiculously clear you can inspect your pedicure when you’re in it up to...