Restaurants near Aruba
- 045 reviews
This is a great place just to relax. I can't wait to go again!!!!!
- 31Zeppenfeldstraat 56, San Nicolas, ArubaRanked #1 overall in San Nicolas restaurantsDistance: 7.5 mi3 reviews
- 32California Lighthouse z/n, Noord, ArubaRanked #3 overall in Noord restaurantsDistance: 8.5 mi3 reviews
Great location to enjoy the sunset and offsetting average Italian food. If you don't come for the sunset and are craving Italian, don't make this your destination.
- 33J.E. Irausquin Boulevard 246, Palm/Eagle BeachRanked #3 overall in Palm/Eagle Beach restaurantsDistance: 6.3 mi3 reviews
Below average. You can eat much better meals in a much better atmosphere on the island. Skip this one.
- 34JE Irausquin Boulevard 370, Palm Beach, ArubaRanked #4 overall in Palm/Eagle Beach restaurantsDistance: 6.3 mi2 reviews
They have excellent pizzas. They also do carryout.
- 35Cunucu Abao 37, Palm/Eagle Beach, ArubaRanked #6 overall in Palm/Eagle Beach restaurantsDistance: 6.4 mi2 reviews
The lobster ravioli, beef carpaccio and lamb rack are all delicious. Very laid back atmosphere, extremely pleasant staff. The drinks were OK. I'd suggest wine over cocktails.
- 36ArubaRanked #5 overall in Palm/Eagle Beach restaurantsDistance: 6.3 mi3 reviews
Do not miss this tiny bar on the end of DePalm Pier! The vibe is relaxed and fun and you can go there in your bathing suit! During the day...
- 37Savaneta 344, Savaneta, ArubaRanked #5 overall in Oranjestad restaurantsDistance: 5.5 mi3 reviews
Another great restaurant in our area.
- 38Savaneta 270, Savaneta, ArubaRanked #6 overall in Oranjestad restaurantsDistance: 5.4 mi3 reviews
Very casual. All fried - fish, peel your own shrimp, plantain, french fries. Locals hang out here with a beer. Great sunsets!
- 39Savaneta 356A, Savaneta, ArubaRanked #2 overall in Savaneta restaurantsDistance: 6.0 mi3 reviews
- 40J.E. Irausquin Boulevard 230 ArubaRanked #7 overall in Palm/Eagle Beach restaurantsDistance: 6.3 mi2 reviews
The food was great and very fresh. There is inside and beachside seating. Sitting on the beach was very nice. The restaurant had live music but the beach club next...