Arusha Safari Lodge
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
- 98%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews (2)Write a review
- Arusha Safari LodgeMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget TravelersFoodiesAdventure TravelersFirst to Review
Safari Lodge is conveniently located downtown near the clock tower. It is one of the nicer properties in town and has a bit of both Hollywood and history to it. This is where John Wayne used to have his sundowners while filming "Hatari!". The rooms are small but modern and clean. The grounds are beautiful and spacious.Recommended for:
- Arusha Safari LodgeFirst to Review
A great place from which to set out on your safari in the Serengeti or Tarangire or Manyara Parks. With 8 wonderful cottages this place offers all the privacy you might wish for, while providing a swimming pool, jacuzzi, on-site massage, clay tennis courts and horse-riding. Close to Arusha and Arusha National Park for day-trips. A wonderful and relaxing spot before or after your safari.
Excellent!53 reviews across the web.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 95%.
- Service94% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Restaurant91% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- HotelExcellent hotel.
- Hotel BuildingVery nice building.
- LocationGood location.