Hotels for Outdoor Enthusiasts in Arusha
Recommended for You
- 1Ngorongoro Conservation Area, TanzaniaRanked #1 overall in Arusha hotels6 reviewsHotel Class: 5
Some people say this is where life on earth began - you can understand why. Stunning wildlife viewing and amazing natural views.Popular with
- 2Mto wa Mbu, TanzaniaRanked #7 overall in Arusha hotels1 review
How do often do you get to sleep under the stars right next to one of the wonders of the world? Twiga is nestled on the rim of the Ngorongoro...Popular with
- 3TanzaniaRanked #13 overall in Arusha hotels1 review
Mt. Meru is the fifth highest mountain in Africa, and second in Tanzania after Kili. I was on the mountain with a film crew to try to find the elusive...Popular with
Other places you might like...
- 4Ngorongoro Crater, Ngorongoro Conservation Area, TanzaniaRanked #2 overall in Arusha hotels2 reviews
This may not be the fanciest hotel in the world...but it sits on the Ngorogoro Crater offering the best view if the stars I have ever seen in my life!...
- 5Dodoma Road, Arusha, TanzaniaRanked #4 overall in Arusha hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 4
The gorgeous villas are located on a coffee plantation just outside town, on the road to the Ngorongoro Crater. The rooms were beautiful but what I remember most was the...Popular with
- 6Old Moshi Rd, Arusha, TanzaniaRanked #9 overall in Arusha hotels2 reviews
Safari Lodge is conveniently located downtown near the clock tower. It is one of the nicer properties in town and has a bit of both Hollywood and history to it....Popular with
- 7Arusha, TanzaniaRanked #11 overall in Arusha hotels1 review
Beautiful Lodge set in a coffee plantation, Ngurdoto is a full service resort that has a golf course, outdoor swimming pool, free roaming storks (amongst numerous other animals), and very...
- 8Arusha, TanzaniaRanked #12 overall in Arusha hotels1 review
We stayed at Tumaini Cottage for one night on Dec. 27th after a tiring four day safari and were welcomed by Andy and his wife, two very pleasant and friendly...
- 9Old Moshi Rd, ArushaRanked #14 overall in Arusha hotels1 review
I used to really like Masai Camp. It has been a favorite of Overlanders for ages. However, lately they seem to be focusing more on their bar and restaurant with...
- 10Lake Manyara National Park, Arusha,TanzaniaRanked #15 overall in Arusha hotelsHotel Class: 3