Average price per night
Average user rating
Select your traveler type for better recommendations:
- Adventure TravelersArt & Design LoversBackpackersBudget TravelersBusiness TravelersFamily TravelersFoodies
- Green TravelersHistory BuffsLGBTLocal CultureLuxury TravelersNightlife LoversOutdoor Enthusiasts
- Spiritual SeekersStudentsTrendstersVegetarianWellness
- Popularity - Overall
- Price - low to high
- Price - high to low
- Hotel Class - high to low
- Hotel Class - low to high
- 1Ngorongoro Conservation Area, TanzaniaRanked #1 overall in Arusha hotels56 reviewsHotel Class: 5
Some people say this is where life on earth began - you can understand why. Stunning wildlife viewing and amazing natural views.Popular with
- 2Ngorongoro Crater, Ngorongoro Conservation Area, TanzaniaRanked #2 overall in Arusha hotels52 reviews
This may not be the fanciest hotel in the world...but it sits on the Ngorogoro Crater offering the best view if the stars I have ever seen in my life!...
- 3Momella Rd | P.O. Box 3171, Arusha, TanzaniaRanked #3 overall in Arusha hotels4.52 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Went on my first safari in Arusha National Park. Stayed overnight in Hatari Lodge, which is an amazing place. A John Wayne film - Hatari (which means danger in Swahili)...Popular with
- 4Dodoma Road, Arusha, TanzaniaRanked #4 overall in Arusha hotels51 reviewHotel Class: 4
The gorgeous villas are located on a coffee plantation just outside town, on the road to the Ngorongoro Crater. The rooms were beautiful but what I remember most was the...Popular with
- 5Ngorongoro Conservation Area, TanzaniaRanked #5 overall in Arusha hotels51 review
If you fancy wild civet cats running through the rafters, and hyenas coming close to the campfire, then this is the place for you. Ndutu is one of the wonderful...
- 6Moshi Nariobi Road, P.O.Box 877, Arusha, TanzaniaRanked #6 overall in Arusha hotels51 review
Bel posto, bel clima, personale molto disponibile. Ci torno assillutamente!
- 720 km east of Arusha on the Moshi Road, TanzaniaRanked #8 overall in Arusha hotels51 review
Ngare Sero Mountain Lodge is a beautiful place at the foothills of Meru just 30 min from busy Arusha town center. Unlike most lodges in Arusha which were built in...Popular with
- 8Mto wa Mbu, TanzaniaRanked #7 overall in Arusha hotels51 review
How do often do you get to sleep under the stars right next to one of the wonders of the world? Twiga is nestled on the rim of the Ngorongoro...Popular with
- 9Old Moshi Rd, Arusha, TanzaniaRanked #9 overall in Arusha hotels3.52 reviews
Safari Lodge is conveniently located downtown near the clock tower. It is one of the nicer properties in town and has a bit of both Hollywood and history to it....Popular with
- 10Clocktower Roundabout | Corner of Uhuru Road, Arusha 00, TanzaniaRanked #10 overall in Arusha hotels41 reviewHotel Class: 4
This is a good, slightly overpriced, comfortable hotel to stay while in transit to Mt. Kilimanjaro and/or Serengeti Park—there is not much to explore in Arusha. The standard room was...