how much money i need to go in OHIO and of course the best place to go..:_)
recommended DaytonIf your into Aviation History then this city to visit and a must stop for everyone. you will need atleast three days to get a good understanding of the area.Jason Planck
I have been updating my recommendation about Dayton Ohio and all about Aviation History I just came back from visiting the place was a great trip
recommended Akronakron one of the best place among the cities of the ohio...and great day for the summer
recommended ClevelandMy hometown, Ohio's finest city, and a place with a superb free art museum, some cool ethnic neighborhoods, and a fair amount of urban blight. Once the fifth-largest city in America, the collapse of ... read morethe industrial economy has left the city at less than half its previous size, but it's still a very pleasant place for all its small-town feel. Skip the Rock Hall and check out the Cleveland Museum of Art (and University Circle), the fabulous Westside Market, the Great Lakes Brewing Company, and the simply astonishing Lakeview Cemetery. You'll be glad you did.Matthew Crompton
Cleveland is my first ever home (though it's been a lifetime since I've lived there), and a place I still love to visit. As I say above, go to the Cleveland Museum of Art, the Westside Market, and have a wander thru Lakeview Cemetery. Exceptional. Good luck! =)
recommended OhioOhio! Pride of the Midwest! Land of green fields and sturdy livestock, the call of the verdant forests and burbling streams! Lo, sweet Ohio! From the shores of Lake Erie to the great Ohio River of the ... read moresouth, you'll seldom find a land more beautiful, or endowed with friendlier smallfolk! Some say a Hoosier is best, and some say a Georgia peach, but for my money a Buckeye comes first. Visit Cleveland (the river's not flammable anymore!), visit Columbus (not a hill in sight!), or divine Cincinnati (chilli with noodles and cinnamon, egads!), but for your own sake, just go. I'd sooner accept a ticket to this jewel of the heartland than an all-expenses-paid ride to the moon!Matthew Crompton
Hi Arwena. Ohio is inexpensive, having on of the lowest costs of living in the US. The winters are snowy and cold and grey, and the summers hot and sticky, but it's where I'm from, and has some genuinely fine sights and genuinely wonderful people.
recommended ColumbusColumbus,Ohio is a great place to go considering it is the capitol of ohio.It is certianly the biggest city in ohio and has lots of places to visit.I myself love columbus and would recommend it to ... read moreanyone wanting to visit OhioJenny Perryman
lots of places to go and lots of things to do i would totally recommend columbus for you to go to!!!
- Skyline Chili (Vine Street)643 Vine Street, Cincinnati, OH 45202recommended Skyline Chili (Vine Street)Skyline Chili is just something you have to try if you're in Cincinnati. It's cheap, unhealthy and full of flavor (notably cloves and cinnamon and even chocolate, I think). Yes, the spices are a bit ... read morestrange, but they totally satisfy me. The restaurant gives you enough cheese to last you several meals, though I'm certain most people just use it all. Whether you get the chili dogs or the plate of spaghetti, you're sure to leave very full.Keane
Tasty and a Cincinnati staple! You don't have to use ALL the cheese if you don't want to :-)
commented on this list
dayton ohio, wright-patterson air force base, got a huge museum, about flying, it is free, definitly worth the trip
commented on this list
pro football hall of fame in canton ohio, or the velvet icecream factory in utica ohio, or if you like shopn, go to berlin ohio lots of amish crafts n stuff
- Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Gardens3400 Vine Street, Cincinnati, OH 45220recommended Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical GardensOne of the best zoo's in America. Fantastic conservation efforts that have a global reach. Great exhibits and animal care too.Arlo Hemphill
Another very fun thing to do in Ohio is a visit to the Cincinnati Zoo. Check it out!
- Cedar Point Amusement Park1 Cedar Point Ave., Sandusky, OH 44870-5259recommended Cedar Point Amusement ParkIt's a full scale amusement park that many people haven't heard of unless you've been to Ohio. But in Ohio, this place is legendary. A lot of fun for kids and families!Arlo Hemphill
The money you need will depend largely on how you plan to get to Ohio, how you'll be traveling around, and what style of food and lodging you prefer. But whatever your budget, be sure to save some money for admission in Cedar Point. This may be the funnest thing to do in all of Ohio!
- Northstar Cafe in the Short North951 North High Street, Columbus, OH
- The Westin Cincinnati21 E 5th St, Cincinnati, OH 45202
- Rock & Roll Hall of Fame & Museum1 Key Plaza, Cleveland, OH 44114
- Kings Island5688 Kings Island Drive, Kings Mills, OH 45034