Ascott Kuala Lumpur
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews (2)Write a review
Excellent!990 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Room97% thought rooms were spacious.
- Service95% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Location93% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Hotel84% thought it was clean.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 77%.
Dining options at Ascott Kuala Lumpur include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available during limited hours. A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily. Recreational
There are 221 guestrooms at Ascott Kuala Lumpur. Balconies offer city views. Beds come with premium bedding. At the 4.5 star property, accommodations include kitchenettes with full sized refrigerators/freezers, stovetops, microwaves, and dishwashers. Bathrooms feature separate bathtubs and showers with handheld showerheads. They also offer double sinks, phones, and bidets. In addition to complimentary high speed (wired) Internet access, guestrooms offer direct dial phones, CD players, and voice mail. 29 inch televisions have satellite channels, free movie channels, and DVD players. Air conditioned rooms also include separate sitting areas, separate dining areas, desks, and minibars. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Minimum Spring Break check in age: 18 years old
- There are no room charges for children 4 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
- All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets, including service animals, are allowed at this property.
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- 15 percent city/local tax will be charged
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Deposit: MYR 200 per night
- High speed Internet (wired) in business center: MYR 60 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed: MYR 130 per night
- Crib (infant bed): MYR 30 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Family Rooms
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Car Rental Desk
- Mini Bar In Room
- Handicap Accessible