Member Reviews (3)
- Ascott MakatiMember ofNightlife LoversLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 7First to ReviewAug 28, 2013
I came here and stayed for many days with nearly as many people. The 3 bedroom suites are really 4 bedroom suites if you dont mind the one room being a touch less opulent, though much quieter and more secluded than the others. Keep in mind that the room I'm talking about is technically for where your house keeper would stay... that is if you had a house keeper with you. Either which way, we all made great use of the living room area, kitchen and easy access to the mall. The mall is only down the elevator and out the door.
Very Good!468 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Wellness/Sportstop-notch fitness area, thought 95%.
- Location93% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Service82% found the staff to be very friendly.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 81%.
- Food77% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- HotelHotel is nice enough. 76% of guests gave positive comments.
Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a fitness facility, a steam room, and tennis courts. Spa amenities include spa services and massage/treatment rooms. This 4.5 star property has a business center and offers limo/town car service, audio visual equipment, and business services. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in public areas. Room service is available. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily. For a surcharge, the property offers an airport shuttle (available on request). Additional property amenities include a bar/lounge, barbecue grills, and gift shops/newsstands.
There are 306 guestrooms at Ascott Makati. At the 4.5 star property, accommodations include kitchens with microwaves, refrigerators, coffee/tea makers, and cookware/dishes/utensils. Bathrooms feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge; guestrooms also offer direct dial phones, voice mail, and in room safes. Televisions have cable channels and DVD players. Air conditioned rooms also include washers/dryers and irons/ironing boards.