- 1Hospital Street, Siem Reap, CambodiaRanked #1 overall in Siem Reap restaurants14 reviews
There's no better place to indulge your sweet tooth (and your need for air-con!) in Siem Reap, although its sleek, cosmopolitan interiors seem incongruous and extravagant compared to the rest...Popular with
- 2Makai Point BoulevardRanked #1 overall in Srinagar restaurants
Best Indian/Kashmiri food ever and price was really good!! Nice open air restaurant overlooking the Majestic Dall Lake and the mountains of Kashmir. Such an idyllic view With cool breeze...Popular with
- 35樓No. 28號, Sōngrén Road, Xinyi District, Taipei City, Taiwan 110Ranked #7 overall in Taipei restaurants
the most amazing restaurant experience in Taipei! L’Atelier de Joel Robuchon (侯布雄法式餐廳) is one of the best meal experiences I ever had, joining the ranks of Gordon Ramsay @ Hospital...
- 8Limketkai Mall, Rosario Drive, Lapasan, Cagayan de Oro City, PhilippinesRanked #1 overall in Cagayan de Oro restaurants
I love their pastel! Personally, it's better than the ones in Vjandep because they are less sweet and the bread's fluffier. Since their branch in Limketkai is a full service...
- 96, Karachi, PakistanRanked #2 overall in Karachi restaurants
Butler's Chocolate Café, is Ireland’s leading chocolatier, situated on main Zamzama boulevard and offers fine chocolate, gifts and select menu items in an upscale and elegant atmosphere. Foodies can choose...Popular with
- 10No. 11 Jhongsiao East Road Section 4 Lane 559 Alley 16, Taipei, TaiwanRanked #12 overall in Taipei restaurants3 reviews
The bubble tea snow flake ice dessert is so delicious. It tastes exactly like a boba milk tea! Super famous shaved ice shop in zhong xiao! Must try in Taiwan!Popular with