Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- ASKOC HOTELFirst to ReviewJul 04, 2012
My initial review of this hotel would have been 1 star, based on the room we were allocated on our stay there at the start of a 10 day trip. Avoid the number 10 rooms on each floor , as they are the smallest and have a terrible outlook on the hotel wall next door.
When we stayed there again at the end of our trip, we were given room 506, which was far superior and had a balcony overlooking the city, as well as having a room which was a decent size.
Good!184 reviews across the web.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 100%.
- Hotel83% thought it was clean.
- Service83% found the staff to be very friendly.
- AmbianceLovely ambiance. Appreciated by 82% of guests.
- Hotel BuildingBuilding is pleasant. 73% of guests gave positive feedback.
- InternetInternet is average. Only 69% of guests gave positive feedback.
Dining options at Askoc Hotel include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. A complimentary breakfast is served daily. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. The property offers an airport shuttle
Bathrooms feature bathtubs, double sinks, phones, and hair dryers. Televisions have satellite channels. Air conditioned rooms also include minibars.