Things to do near Aston Maui Lu Resort
- 575 S Kihei Road, Kihei, HI 96753Distance: 0.0 mi3 reviewsHotel Class: 2
Centrally located in Kihei, the Aston Maui Lu is the perfect destination for those looking for instant and easy access to all of the best attractions and activities found on...Popular with
Nearby Things to do
- 1Kihei, Hawaii, United StatesRanked #7 overall in Kihei things to doDistance: 0.2 mi19 reviews
Go to mauifishpond.org for information on Hawaiian outrigger canoe paddling leaving from Kalepolepl Beach Park next door to Menehune Shores. Includes talks from local Hawaiian kapuna about the cultural significance...Popular with
- 2726 S. Kihei Road, Kihei, HIRanked #12 overall in Kihei things to doDistance: 0.2 mi10 reviews
Visit the Hawaiian Islands Humback Whale National Marine Sanctuary located right next door to Menehune Shores to learn about the humpback whales that visit the Hawaiian Islands every winter.Popular with
- 4634 Alulike Street, Kihei, HI, United StatesRanked #51 overall in Kihei things to doDistance: 0.2 mi1 review
Best Shul in Hawaii, conservative Rabbi and a Reform synagogue. Warm environment, everyone is always welcome. It gets busy on the high holidays, be sure to make reservations if a...
- 5Ranked #25 overall in Kihei things to doDistance: 0.6 mi4 reviews
This trail is a great addition to the coast near our condos. The tail was built and is maintained by volunteers.Popular with
- 6Kihei Boat Ramp, Kihei, HI 96753Ranked #24 overall in Kihei things to doDistance: 0.6 mi3 reviews
Excellent value for a quick boat tour to Molokini crater for snorkeling. Staff is friendly. Trip leaves at small harbor just about a block from our condo -- beats not...
- 7Kihei, Hawaii, United StatesRanked #30 overall in Kihei things to doDistance: 0.8 mi3 reviews
A "meeting place" for Sunset-- which is an actual activity around here! Every night, visitors and locals alike head to sunset pau hana (after work) and enjoy the beautiful Maui...Popular with
- 8Ranked #31 overall in Kihei things to doDistance: 0.6 mi2 reviews
These volunteers (mostly part-time residents) are out along South Kihei Road collecting debris to keep the area clean and safe. Thanks, we really appreciate you all.
- 10Maui, HawaiiRanked #39 overall in Kihei things to doDistance: 0.5 mi2 reviews
Nice place for rainy day