Member Reviews Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Very Good!816 reviews across the web.
- Location100% thought it was easy to get to the train station.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Service99% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel98% thought it was clean.
- Food67% found the breakfast to be acceptable.
- GroundsBeautiful grounds.
A complimentary breakfast is served daily. Room service is available during limited hours. Astoria Garden Hotel features a bar/lounge, multilingual staff, and coffee in the lobby. Wireless Internet access is
There are 34 guestrooms at Astoria Garden Hotel. Bathrooms feature bidets, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge; guestrooms also offer complimentary newspapers and in room safes. Televisions have satellite channels. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, blackout drapes/curtains, and electronic/magnetic keys. Guests may request irons/ironing boards and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
- There are no room charges for children 2 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- City/local tax: EUR 2 per person, per night
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Room Service
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Parking Garage
- Wake Up Service
- Family Rooms