Asya Premier Suites
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews (3)
- Asya Premier SuitesFirst to ReviewMar 06, 2013
Located at the tip of Station 3 in Boracay Island, this luxury resort will leave you breathless. Only good though for those willing to spend at least 600usd for a double room and spend time relaxing in the resort since the place is far from the rest of the buzz around Station 2 and even the more tranquil station 1. Perfect for honeymooners.Recommended for:Luxury Travelers
- Asya Premier SuitesMember ofLuxury TravelersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 6Feb 07, 2014
Beautiful Hotel! Didn't get to experience the rooms because we were here for a wedding. The private beach is beautiful come here to sunbathing and for a great photo ops during sunset! The pool is so beautiful it is too pretty to swim in! The place is very secluded... far from thr central part of Boracay so stay here only if you wants to have a relaxing, secluded beach getaway with someone special.
Excellent!22 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Service100% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Room98% thought rooms were spacious.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 90%.
- Hotel BuildingVery nice building. 89% of the guests liked it.
- HotelHotel is great. 87% satisfied guests.
- BeachGood beach. 77% of guests gave positive feedback.