Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- 74%Nightlife Lovers
Member Reviews (1)Write a review
- Atlanta HotelMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersBackpackers+ 2First to ReviewJun 16, 2014
When you step out of the Hotel Atlanta every morning, you're exactly where you need to be: right in the center of Rembrandtplein, one of Amsterdam's busiest squares in terms of bars, clubs, coffeeshop's, restaurants. The rooms of the hotel are styled in an old-fashioned way, and it's a bit surprising compared to the hotel's surroundings. But all the necessities are available, and for whatever else you won't have to search very far.Recommended for:
Mediocre827 reviews across the web.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- Service99% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Location97% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
- Hotel76% thought it was clean.
- Food54% were unsatisfied with the breakfast.
- InternetInternet is average.
- PricePrice is tolerable.
- Room Service
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- In-House Bar
- Wake Up Service
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Car Rental Desk
- Mini Bar In Room