Hotels for Outdoor Enthusiasts in Atlantic City
- 11 Borgata Way Atlantic City, NJ 08401Ranked #1 overall in Atlantic City hotels14 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Just visited AC for the first time. Best hotel in AC by far. Great gaming and night clubs. Definitely would go back.Popular with
- 2831 Boardwalk Atlantic City, NJ 08401Ranked #2 overall in Atlantic City hotels13 reviewsHotel Class: 4
I've stayed at the Tropicana several times. I really love the Cuban themed decor through out the malls of the casino. They have a chic club called Club Providence, it's...Popular with
- 3500 Boardwalk, Atlantic City, New Jersey 08401, United StatesRanked #3 overall in Atlantic City hotels8 reviews
Very nice casino, very modern. There are girls dancing on tables while you gamblePopular with
- 777 Harrah's Blvd., Atlantic City, NJ 08401Ranked #4 overall in Atlantic City hotels7 reviewsHotel Class: 4
My other favorite hotel in AC. Didn't get to explore as much as I would have liked here because I couldn't leave the Borgata, but the little time I spent...Popular with
- 2100 Pacific Ave. Atlantic City, NJ 08401Ranked #5 overall in Atlantic City hotels6 reviewsHotel Class: 4
I suppose the most impressive part of Caesar's is the Roman style architecture and decor. The big white columns are very impressive! The room I stayed in was nice but...Popular with
- 61000 Boardwalk at Virginia Ave, Atlantic City, NJ 08401Ranked #6 overall in Atlantic City hotels5 reviewsHotel Class: 4
I have stayed here several times, most recently for a bachelorette party. This hotel was perfect for that. We had 4 girls in our room and 4 more down the...
- 111 South Chelsea Ave, Atlantic City, NJ 08401Ranked #7 overall in Atlantic City hotels6 reviewsHotel Class: 4
The Chelsea is the first non-gambling hotel on the boardwalk in over 40 years. Teplitzky's is a casual yet upscale retro diner, that has great Bloody Mary's and serves breakfast...Popular with
- 1900 Boardwalk Atlantic City, NJ 08401Ranked #9 overall in Atlantic City hotels6 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Not a fan of this hotel. I visit Atlantic City for weekend stays about 2-3 times a year. This particular weekend many hotels were sold out for various events so...
- 91 Renaissance Way Atlantic City, NJ 08401Ranked #10 overall in Atlantic City hotels3 reviews
The Water Club is connected to Borgata by a walkway of high-end stores like Hugo Boss and Just Cavalli. It is a boutique hotel with no casino floor. There's 5...Popular with
- 101133 Boardwalk, Atlantic City, NJ, United StatesRanked #17 overall in Atlantic City hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 3
Resorts has recently changed ownership, and it was a totally different experience between my last 2 visits. The new and improved Resorts is bigger and better than I remembered. They...