Atlantic Times Square
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 85%Outdoor Enthusiasts
- 83%Local Culture
- 75%Family Travelers
- 51%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (5)
- Atlantic Times SquareMember ofFoodiesLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 7Nov 23, 2013
I have driven past this place countless times, and finally I have visited several of the businesses here... good stuff! Seriously this mall is not what I thought it was going to be.
So far I have had Thai food, Boba, watched a movie, eaten snacks, strolled through Daiso, and hung out on more than 2 or 3 occasions. They have a lot of nice lil restaurants and activities or shopping.
Tons of free parking below the square in the bowels. Towering up above the square are residential condos or apartments. There is also a workout gym here (24 hr fitness I think) and lots of benches to rest and relax on. Let alone there is even a gazebo in the middle that allows for fun central or coordinated activities. I definitely enjoy this place and bet you will as well. =D
- Atlantic Times SquareMember ofFoodiesLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 5Jan 04, 2014
This little square offers a ton of food and entertainment. You can get dim sum, teppanyaki, desserts... watch a movie, browse the Japanese dollar store, or hang out by the fountains. Parking can be tough since it's always busy, but their underground lot is pretty big so there's always a spot - it just might be far from the elevators.
- Atlantic Times SquareMember ofFoodiesLocal CultureBudget Travelers+ 4Dec 25, 2013
Atlantic Times Square is one of the newest plaza in San Gabriel Valley. It took them almost a decade to build from ground up. Pack with over 40 retails store with nice apartments at top.
+ Good variety of restaurants and retails stores.
+ Nice LED screens but is feature only Chinese related ads.
+ Few places where you can eat Dim Sum, go workout, grab a coffee or shaved ice, watch a movie and have enjoyed a good dinner all in one plaza.
- Parking here is 10 times worse than Costco.
- Plaza lack maps showing all the stores.
- Dislike the way it design the parking, to exit you must go uphill, do not get too close to the car before you.Recommended for:Foodies
- Atlantic Times SquareAmbassador