Auberge Le Pomerol
Member Reviews (1)
- Auberge Le PomerolFirst to ReviewJul 30, 2012
The staff were very helpful in providing directions for getting around town and identifying things to do nearby. Not being fluent in French wasn't an issue because of the outstanding staff and their wellness to help and teach you a few words. The hotel and the daily free breakfast were great for price.
Excellent!276 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Ambiance100% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Service99% found the staff to be very friendly.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 99%.
- Hotel80% thought it was clean.
- Food79% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- PricePrice is reasonable. 79% of guests gave positive comments.