User Reviews (1 Review)
- Auberge Le VincentMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 6First to ReviewSep 09, 2012
One of our favorite things about Quebec City was staying in this boutique hotel. We enjoyed the artistically decorated, warm, comfortable, large rooms. It was perfect for our stay in Quebec City, adding a romantic, sexy flair to the trip. Although the hotel is outside the walls of the Old City it was only a 15-20 minute, enjoyable walk each way. The room was decorated with modern art work and photographs on brick-exposed walls and was very relaxing and peaceful, an arty lounge waiting at the end of each day's exploration. The room felt more like an apartment we'd rent than a hotel room. Gorgeous. Loved the bar and the friendly staff. Would stay here again and again and again.
Outstanding!302 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a good boutique hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Service98% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Location97% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
- Food95% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- AmbianceGreat ambiance. Highly appreciated by 91% of guests.
- Hotel90% thought it was clean.
- Room82% were happy with the bathroom.