Auckland International Hostel-YHA
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
Member Reviews (1)Write a review
- Auckland International Hostel-YHAMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersFoodies+ 6First to ReviewNov 24, 2013
Very nice hostel, one of the better ones I've stayed in. I previously stayed at one of the other hostels in Auckland closer to the center of the city but I definitely found it was worth the walk to stay at YHA. The facilities were clean and ample sized. I stayed in a female dorm and the room was quite spacious compared to other hostels and had under bed storage. The staff was so friendly! I met some really nice people in the common areas. All in all a good experience!Recommended for:
Fair66 reviews across the web.
- Service100% found the staff to be very friendly.
- RoomOnly 69% said rooms were clean enough.
- LocationLocation is great.
- HotelHotel is great.
- Hotel BuildingWonderful building.
- PriceBest value.