Augusta Lucilla Palace
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Local Culture
- 50%Business Travelers
- 50%Family Travelers
- 50%Art & Design Lovers
Member Reviews (2)
- Augusta Lucilla PalaceMember ofLocal CultureMar 12, 2014
Even though the vibration function is a little noisy… the beds are GREAT FUN! The hotel is extremely proud of their new mattresses with massage function which are perfect after a long day wandering around Rome. Everything is walking distance from the hotel, including the station and Trevi fountain. The building is on an interesting street with lots going on around. There is no in-house restaurant but there are plenty of places in the area to go and eat, breakfast is included with quite a bit of choice of savoury and sweet. The staff are really friendly and helpful and there is free wifi. There are no frills, but its very convenient and good value.
Very Good!1771 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Location100% thought it was easy to get to the train station.
- Service94% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Room92% said rooms were clean.
- Hotel88% thought it was clean.
- PriceGreat price. Appreciated by 87% of guests.
- Food75% found the breakfast to be wonderful.