Restaurants near Augustana Lutheran Church for Spiritual Seekers
- 10.61 mi120 Northeast Russell St # A, Portland, OR0.61 mi from Augustana Lutheran Church
This is a great Tapas place in Portland! Quant neighborhood feel, large open window storefront with community tables and a rear eating bar, with the open kitchen right behind where all the fantastic little Tapa plates come out quickly! First, the 4 of us started by sitting in the waiting area, which is a long narrow, 3 foot wide space ...Popular with
- 20.91 mi3808 North Williams Avenue, Portland, OR0.91 mi from Augustana Lutheran Church
There's definitely a line, so be prepared to wait. You can always grab a cup of coffee and head on outside to enjoy the cool crisp air before sitting down inside. The food is good, but the portions are rather small. My small plate item [the breakfast board] was actually larger than some of the breakfast sandwiches.Popular with
- 30.78 mi3925 Northeast Martin Luther King Junior Boulevard, Portland, OR 97212, United States0.78 mi from Augustana Lutheran Church3 reviews
They make their own charcuterie here, very well by the way. We came here for lunch/brunch and the food was outstanding. The duck bacon was outstanding (but more cured than fried up so I think duck prosciutto would have described it better). The vegetable hash was earthy and hearty, including brussell sprouts. And now I want the recipe for the ...Popular with
- 40.93 mi1135 Northeast M L King Boulevard, Portland, OR0.93 mi from Augustana Lutheran Church3 reviews
This is the Burgerville that is nearest to the Convention Center and my top choice if I'm not already on public transit looking for something else for Lunch. To feed my inner In N Out Burger cravings, Burgerville is as close as I can get in Portland. So although there will be no "Animal Style" here, this is consistently good ...Popular with
- 50.54 mi2225 NE Martin Luther King Jr Blvd, Portland, OR, United States0.54 mi from Augustana Lutheran Church1 review
Outstanding grilled food and side dishes. One of the best places to eat in Portland. For a special night out on the town this is #1 for me. It is expensive but worth it.Popular with
- 60.53 mi1801 Ne Broadway, Portland, OR 972320.53 mi from Augustana Lutheran Church
One way to beat the weekend Breakfast crowds is to go really early. The very knowledgeable guy at my hotel's front desk raved about Screen Door and opined that the Cadillac Cafe and Tin Shed would be acceptable second choices. However, Screen Door opens at 9 AM, while the two alternatives are open at 7 AM. And since Cadillac Cafe ...Popular with
- 70.55 mi1409 Northeast Weidler Street, Portland, OR0.55 mi from Augustana Lutheran Church1 review
Good quality at great prices! Sushi trains can often get expensive quickly but in this place nothing was more than $3 and most dishes were only $1 or $1.50. Even at those prices the fish seemed to be quite good quality. The salmon was buttery and the spicy tuna was very flavorful. And if you don't see what you want ...Popular with
- 80.51 mi1504 N.E. Broadway St., Portland, OR0.51 mi from Augustana Lutheran Church2 reviews
With McMenamins, some locals might see a regional chain among a plethora of more interesting choices. Ah Portlandia! After visiting a number of their establishments, I'm reminded of the huge Pappas chain in Houston. Both that Bayou City family and the McMenamin Brothers have their various concepts and execute them consistently well. And for those lucky enough to enjoy their ...Popular with
- 90.91 mi0.91 mi from Augustana Lutheran Church2 reviews
Went to Noi for brunch after being completely ignored at Grain & Gristle for 15 minutes (no one even greeted us!). But what a freakin' awesome decision. The wait staff was immediately welcoming as we walked in (I guess there's no way to ignore us as we were pretty much on top of the bar 5 steps in). We sat ...
- 100.58 mi822 Northeast Broadway Street, Portland, OR 97232, United States0.58 mi from Augustana Lutheran Church1 review
Less than two blocks from the Ginkgo House, some of the best and freshest oriental noodle dishes ever made-and it is in an old house. Featured by Guy Fieri on The Food Network's "Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives". Say hello to Frank when you're there.
- 110.45 mi3535 Northeast 15th Avenue, Portland, OR 97212, United States0.45 mi from Augustana Lutheran Church1 review
- 120.54 mi2225 NE Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. Portland, Oregon 972120.54 mi from Augustana Lutheran Church
The centerpiece of this northeast Portland newcomer—inspired by Argentina rather than Texas, Memphis, or Kansas City—is the custom-made, wood-fired grill, a massive stainless-steel beast from Ann Arbor–based Grillworks. Grab a counter seat in front of the action, and order the Asado Argentino, a sizzling combination platter of steak, ribs, sweetbreads, chorizo, and morcilla, a blood sausage made with walnuts, raisins, ...
- 130.91 mi3808 N. Williams #122, Portland, OR0.91 mi from Augustana Lutheran Church1 review
EaT has an awesome happy hour option where you can purchase 1/2 a dozen oysters for $1. The oysters are fresh and taste very good. I also recommend the shrimp po boy and pork ribs. While the ribs are kind of pricey (it is around $20), it is completely worth it. The pork ribs were so tender you could easily ...Popular with
- 140.65 mi
- 150.93 mi
- 160.52 mi2413 Northeast Martin Luther King Junior Boulevard, Portland, OR0.52 mi from Augustana Lutheran Church1 review
Having sampled a variety of Ethiopian restaurants in the Northwest and especially D.C., I can say I've got a modest understanding of the food. As a daring meat eater, I've even had Kit Fo (basically raw hamburger hot spiced to hell so you forget you're eating RAW HAMBURGER) a couple of times and have survived. I've been to this restaurant ...Popular with
- 170.5 mi1411 NE Broadway Street0.5 mi from Augustana Lutheran Church1 review
Chai Yo Thai is a cozy little restaurant nestled inside an old wood house in the comfy Broadway district of Portland. They use fresh ingredients and no MSG. It has been here about 7 years, and it is a great find. You walk up stairs to the porch of this little restaurant in the house, and on warm days sit ...
- 180.67 mi2200 Northeast Broadway Street, Portland, OR 97232, United States0.67 mi from Augustana Lutheran Church1 review
Good bagels and they serve Stumptown. Unlike the downtown branch it has plenty of seating.
- 190.63 mi3449 NE 24th Ave, Portland, OR, United States0.63 mi from Augustana Lutheran Church1 review
Great little neighborhood restaurant; Italian-inspired with the use of many local ingredients. Casual dining in warm, inviting atmosphere.Popular with
- 200.53 mi