Aureole

3950 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas, NV 89119

The four-story-tall wine tower at this Mandalay Bay restaurant came about after designer Adam Tihany was inspired by watching Mission: Impossible. To retrieve your selection, "wine angels" dressed in black move up and down the tower on a pulley system.

Popular withFamiliesLuxuryFoodies

Restaurants near Aureole

Burger Bar Las Vegas

0.21 mi from Aureole

They have a Burger Bar in San Francisco as well, which is the same. Yummy gourmet burgers that you can also build to your delight. And build your own alcoholic milkshakes. I always have to make one with M&M's.

Mix Restaurant

0.15 mi from Aureole

The following do not Mix: $10 well drinks Awkward couples dancing on an empty dance floor Bros knocking over drinks without apologizing The ever-changing cover fee from free to $50 Me, playing with the matches I got from the restroom in my SF apt. The world is full of paradox.

Popular withLuxuryFoodiesTrendsters

Fleur by Hubert Keller

0.02 mi from Aureole

You can't go wrong with a meal here. Do the tasting menu with the wine pairing. The wine room above is beautiful, but be sure to reserve it ahead of time. It also can only comfortably hold four guests.

Popular withFoodiesLuxuryNightlife

RM Seafood Restaurant

0.13 mi from Aureole

I went here in mid-November 2010, and it was an amazing dinner!! First, we had the best seafood platter I ever had in my life. It came with oysters, ceviche, snowcrab legs, and the most delectable lobster ever! For 8 girls, there was definitely enough for everyone to get some good bites in. As the the meal itself, we ordered ...

Popular withWellnessLuxury

Border Grill

0.09 mi from Aureole

best mexican food in town. and i'm mexican.

Popular withFamilies

Burger Bar

0.2 mi from Aureole

The best BURGER in the world. Yes, it is $10.00 more than a double double @ in-n-out, but the quality and the thickness of the beef is superb! They cook their burger to PERFECTION, and you'll never find another place with this quality of beef. Not only is the beef perfect, but also their toppings. You get to choose ANY ...

Popular withBusiness

Bayside Buffet at Mandalay Bay

0.05 mi from Aureole

Moderately sized buffet with international entrees and side dishes. The quality of the food was pretty good for it being a buffet. The desserts were definitely the highlight, (and I'm not that into sweets) as they were plentiful and mouthwatering. We dined here only because we received a complimentary meal voucher from our hotel, but overall it was pretty decent!

Popular withFoodiesFamiliesAdventure

Noodle Shop

0.05 mi from Aureole

You cannot lose the opportunity to eat one very delicious noodle in Vegas. The restaurant is just in Mandalay Bay, called Noodle Shop. The plate I truly recommend is the Phad Thai Noodle with shrimp. And if you like spice order with it and then you will experience the best, eating a chinese food. I will be there in June ...

Trattoria del Lupo

0.1 mi from Aureole

One of my favorite places to eat in Vegas. Located in Mandalay Bay, this Italian restaurant is simply fabulous! I visit every time I'm in Vegas and am never disappointed.

Hubert Keller's Burger Bar

0.19 mi from Aureole

Kobe beef burger with fois gras and truffles! Need I say more!?!?!

Hussong's

0.2 mi from Aureole

I had the BEST fish tacos I've EVER had. Truly. I also got a side of their delicious pico de gallo. Yum! The margarita apparently originated here, and they were great as well!

Charlie Palmer Steak Las Vegas

0.16 mi from Aureole

Standard Fare. Not exceptional. Wine stewart was always upselling. Kinda annoying. OK food.

Popular withLuxuryFoodies

Hussong's Cantina - Las Vegas

0.13 mi from Aureole

Average food, lackluster atmosphere. I expected more from the place that invented the margarita.

Popular withFoodiesNightlifeAdventure

Mizuya

0.05 mi from Aureole

Hungry for sushi, and in Vegas ... got pointed here. Hit the happy hour, and there is a decent selection of things for cheap. Was good, but the rolls were smaller than I am used to. But $5 hot sake and Kirins, $5 rolls and sushi - who cares.

Tender Steak & Seafood

0.25 mi from Aureole

TENDER Steak & Seafood at Luxor is an unexpectedly great dining place. The food is SPECTACULAR, even though the atmosphere and service is not on par with that of a fine dining establishment. If you plan to check this place out, you must try the lobster risotto. Also, they have A5 wagyu kobe-style beef that is to.die.for. The pricing is ...

Verandah

0.16 mi from Aureole

Service is quick and thorough, and some of the staff is really sweet. The food is good and they make the cutest desserts. The bar is a bit tiny, but the dining area is big and roomy. Also good for business meals or private functions.

Popular withBusiness

Slice of Vegas

0.13 mi from Aureole

I am gluten-free, and the gf pizza was very good here. They also have hard cider, so for us gluten-free folk who can't have beer, that's a plus. I just wasn't a big fan of the location, located in an indoor mall.

Popular withVegetarianBudgetFamilies

Raffles Cafe

0.08 mi from Aureole

I really enjoy Raffles Cafe, and if at a conference there at the Mandalay Bay, I have to eat at least one meal there. While it might be viewed as the 24 hour restaurant for Mandalay Bay, it is quite a find. There are tableclothes, waiter service, and fairly quiet inside. A nice respite from the noise and crowds in ...

House of Blues

0.15 mi from Aureole

Yuck. We had a terrible meal here - one of the worst meals I have ever had. Food was greasy, service was poor. There are so many good restaurants in Vegas. This is not one.

China Grill - Las Vegas

0.03 mi from Aureole

The appetizers are good. However, the food is little on the salty side. But if you are in the mood for some nuevo Chinese food but want something higher end than PF Changs. This will probably satisfy your craving.