Hotels for Adventure Travelers in Australia
- 1000 Ann Street, Fortitude Valley QLD, AustraliaRanked #2 overall in Brisbane hotels3 reviews
The Emporium Hotel is just sensational! It doesn't have a restaurant like typical hotels, but the menu and service is in a league of its own. In a restaurants place,...Popular with
- 49 Hastings Street | Noosa Heads, Noosa 4565, AustraliaRanked #2 overall in Noosa hotels1 review
My husband and I saved this amazing beach front apt for the end of our honeymoon to pamper ourselves after sleeping in hostels and aboard a boat for the first...
- 11 Burnett Street, Mooloolaba QLD, AustraliaRanked #2 overall in Mooloolaba hotels1 review
This is a great spot in central Mooloolaba, across the street from both the beach and the Surf Club. Great pool, spa, rooftop bbq and hot tub... this is a...
- 5 Bridge Lane, Sydney 2000, AustraliaRanked #56 overall in Sydney hotels2 reviews
- 14 Mill Street, Perth 6000, AustraliaRanked #12 overall in Perth hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 4
The place was great, friendly service, clean room, central location. Pretty much what you expect from a Hilton property, prices a little high but definitely no complaints about the rooms...Popular with
- 623 Collins Street | & Spencer Street, Melbourne 3000, AustraliaRanked #37 overall in Melbourne hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 4
Great location. Decent hotel, pretty good breakfast.
- 27Ranked #1 overall in Carlingford hotels1 review
Highly recommend this place for dessert and coffee! Excellent service and spacious surroundings.
- 65 Park St | South Yarra, Melbourne 3141, AustraliaRanked #41 overall in Melbourne hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 4
Wonderful owner-run property. You know this spot is different from the moment you step in to learn that reception is also a cafe / wine bar. The rooms are spacious...
- 29298-304 Sussex Street, Sydney 2000, AustraliaRanked #65 overall in Sydney hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 5
Lived here for eight weeks. The staff was awesome and always made sure we were well taken care of. The rooms were immaculately clean, modern and had a beautiful view...
- 30Homestead Road, Mataranka NT, AustraliaRanked #1 overall in Mataranka hotels1 review
This place is setup really well. I stayed at a powered site for one night so can't comment on the cabins and motel rooms they have available. It's right next...