Hotels for Art & Design Lovers in Australia
- 218 Whiteman Street, Melbourne VIC, AustraliaRanked #3 overall in Melbourne hotels7 reviews
The Crown Casino and Hotel is right near the Yarra River in Melbourne, next to the river promenade, with hits shopping and restaurants. This part of Melbourne reminds me a...
- 22354 Bourke Street, Surry Hills, Sydney 2010, AustraliaRanked #33 overall in Sydney hotels2 reviews
A former neighborhood hang-out turned into a multi-level bar with an outdoor area. Popular spot worth checking out, and can get packed.
- 23Caves Beach Road, Jervis Bay Territory NSW 2540, AustraliaRanked #1 overall in Jervis Bay Territory hotels2 reviews
Sweet spot right on the cliff above Caves beach. There are BBQs, bathrooms, and free wood for bonfires. When I was there, there were also kangaroos running around the site....Popular with
- 5-11 Wentworth Ave., 2000, Sydney, AustraliaRanked #37 overall in Sydney hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 4
NOT the W, the Y. the YWCA in Sydney is a very good, no, EXTREMELY, good value for what you get. There are a variety of room types to choose...
- 142 Arthurs Seat Road, Red Hill 3927, AustraliaRanked #1 overall in Red Hill hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 4
wonderful Christmas time, although so very hot....and much flies.. great everything...Popular with
- Ararat Rd, Halls Gap 3381, AustraliaRanked #2 overall in Halls Gap hotels1 review
perfect spot to relax and get your things together again, like washing etc. we had some nice company in the mornings...swimmingpool, quiet, views, and central located to see the Grampians.Popular with
- 2756 Nobelius Drive, Launceston 7277, AustraliaRanked #2 overall in Launceston hotels1 review
great first impression of Tasmania, very nice garden and view and vines with the guests and the owner. a haven to start a big trip...Popular with
- 28Penneshaw SA 5222, AustraliaRanked #1 overall in Kangaroo Island hotels1 review
some houses...but lots of penguins!!Popular with
- 29Stanwell Tops NSW, AustraliaRanked #1 overall in Stanwell Tops hotels1 review
and again...lost the first review it is a very nice place to relax before going back home. not far from sydney airport. take a massage, or treatment, swim, and watch...Popular with
- 30Ranked #1 overall in Carlingford hotels1 review
Highly recommend this place for dessert and coffee! Excellent service and spacious surroundings.