Hotels for LGBT in Australia
Recommended for You
- 1000 Ann Street, Fortitude Valley QLD, AustraliaRanked #2 overall in Brisbane hotels3 reviews
Large open plan suite with king bed and an enormous bathroom featuring marble shower and bath tub, there is also an in suite laundry, convenient if you are blessed with...Popular with
- 2267 Darlinghurst Road | Darlinghurst, Sydney 2010, AustraliaRanked #26 overall in Sydney hotels3 reviews
Just down the road from the gay mecca of Oxford Street, and minutes from the bars of Kings Cross, the Medusa Hotel in its 1832 heritage terrace building has a...Popular with
Other places you might like...
- 6 Cowper Wharf Road, Woolloomooloo, Sydney 2011, AustraliaRanked #8 overall in Sydney hotels6 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Great hotel and location. Easy walking distance from the major sights but the neighborhood is far more interesting than the CBD. The hotel is modern, relaxed, and just the right...Popular with
- 495 Collins Street, Melbourne CBD VIC, AustraliaRanked #6 overall in Melbourne hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 5
More like 4.5 stars. My fav place to stay in Melb but truth be told the Langham is ultra posh and the Westin is better located. This is an amazing...Popular with
- 5205 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000, AustraliaRanked #11 overall in Melbourne hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 5
Fantastic central Melbourne location. Minute walk to anything. Grand hotel overlooking on of Melbourne busiest city squares. Lofty grand foyer with lots of comfy seats and a bar to the...Popular with
- 27 Park Street, Sydney 2000, AustraliaRanked #20 overall in Sydney hotels4 reviewsHotel Class: 4
I got a great deal for a few nights stay here at the Park Regis. Great location, right in the center of the city basically walking distance to everything. Nice...Popular with
- 2352 Coles Bay Rd, Coles Bay, Freycinet National Park 7215, AustraliaRanked #1 overall in Coles Bay hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 5
Their core principles: “the protection of healthy sites” and the “healing of damaged sites.” Saffire Freycinet is at the highest end of the luxury spectrum, but their main focus is...Popular with
- 847 Oyster Bay Court, Coles Bay, Freycinet National Park 7215, AustraliaRanked #2 overall in Coles Bay hotels1 review
Bed and breakfast acc. Near the freycinet national park entrance. Rooms feature gorgeous view of the beach, absolutely loved the place! Rooms are very clean and spacious.
- 9Claremont, Coral Bay 6910, AustraliaRanked #2 overall in Coral Bay hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 3
It was great if you like out of the way places. Don't expect any frills here.Popular with
- 65 Park St | South Yarra, Melbourne 3141, AustraliaRanked #41 overall in Melbourne hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 4
Wonderful owner-run property. You know this spot is different from the moment you step in to learn that reception is also a cafe / wine bar. The rooms are spacious...