Hotels for Students in Australia
Recommended for You
- 11167 Franklin St., Melbourne 3000 , AustraliaRanked #27 overall in Melbourne hotels2 reviews
As far as hostels go, I've seen better and I've seen worse. Hotel Discovery gets points in my book for having tons of common space and being very conducive for...Popular with
Other places you might like...
- 495 Collins Street, Melbourne CBD VIC, AustraliaRanked #6 overall in Melbourne hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 5
More like 4.5 stars. My fav place to stay in Melb but truth be told the Langham is ultra posh and the Westin is better located. This is an amazing...Popular with
- 13205 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000, AustraliaRanked #11 overall in Melbourne hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 5
Fantastic central Melbourne location. Minute walk to anything. Grand hotel overlooking on of Melbourne busiest city squares. Lofty grand foyer with lots of comfy seats and a bar to the...Popular with
- 2352 Coles Bay Rd, Coles Bay, Freycinet National Park 7215, AustraliaRanked #1 overall in Coles Bay hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 5
Their core principles: “the protection of healthy sites” and the “healing of damaged sites.” Saffire Freycinet is at the highest end of the luxury spectrum, but their main focus is...Popular with
- 109 Cambridge Street | Stanmore, Sydney 2048, AustraliaRanked #48 overall in Sydney hotels1 review
In the circus of Sydney party hostels, Cambridge Lodge feels like an oasis. Located only 8 minutes outside the city center on the train, it's situated on a nice quiet...Popular with
- 1647 Oyster Bay Court, Coles Bay, Freycinet National Park 7215, AustraliaRanked #2 overall in Coles Bay hotels1 review
Bed and breakfast acc. Near the freycinet national park entrance. Rooms feature gorgeous view of the beach, absolutely loved the place! Rooms are very clean and spacious.
- 17Ranked #1 overall in Carlingford hotels1 review
Highly recommend this place for dessert and coffee! Excellent service and spacious surroundings.
- 1838km north of the ferry, Cape Tribulation 4873, AustraliaRanked #2 overall in Cape Tribulation hotels1 review
Right in the thick of no man's land. If you want to rough it in the remote northern tropical jungles of Australia, this is paradise.Popular with
- 394 Shute Harbour Road, Airlie Beach QLD, AustraliaRanked #4 overall in Airlie Beach hotels1 review
I was pleasantly surprised by this YHA, which I have unfortunately grown accustomed to associating with partying. Instead, it was quiet and clean, and despite the iron bed frames, my...Popular with
- 2051-53 Surfcoast Highway, Torquay 3228, AustraliaRanked #1 overall in Torquay hotels1 review
I wasn't intending to backpack when I came here, but rather all the other hotels were booked in Torquay and I was almost stranded for the evening. The place is...Popular with