Hotels for Trendsters in Australia
- 7 Hickson Road, The Rocks, Sydney 2000, AustraliaRanked #1 overall in Sydney hotels10 reviewsHotel Class: 5
The Park Hyatt Sydney has a fantastic location, next the The Rocks shopping area, across the cove from the iconic Sydney Opera House, and close to the Royal Botanical Gardens....Popular with
- 128 Whiteman Street, Melbourne VIC, AustraliaRanked #3 overall in Melbourne hotels7 reviews
The Crown Casino and Hotel is right near the Yarra River in Melbourne, next to the river promenade, with hits shopping and restaurants. This part of Melbourne reminds me a...
- 27 Park Street, Sydney 2000, AustraliaRanked #20 overall in Sydney hotels4 reviewsHotel Class: 4
I got a great deal for a few nights stay here at the Park Regis. Great location, right in the center of the city basically walking distance to everything. Nice...Popular with
- 14161 Sussex Street, Sydney NSW, AustraliaRanked #23 overall in Sydney hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 4
The Four Points by Sheraton is super well located, steps from Darling Harbour and downtown. It's close to the famous Sydney Aquarium where you can see sharks and koalas, close...Popular with
- 249 Turbot Street, Brisbane QLD, AustraliaRanked #1 overall in Brisbane hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 5
The Sofitel Brisbane Central has an ideal location in the heart of "Brissy's" central business district. In fact, it is right atop the central train station, which has an Airtrain...Popular with
- 111 Little Collins St., Melbourne 3000, AustraliaRanked #23 overall in Melbourne hotels4 reviewsHotel Class: 5
Centrally located all-suites (with kitchenette) hotel that is closed to the Collins street shops and restaurants, the Stamford Plaza provides great service, good value, and a very comfortable place to...Popular with
- 5-11 Wentworth Ave., 2000, Sydney, AustraliaRanked #37 overall in Sydney hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 4
NOT the W, the Y. the YWCA in Sydney is a very good, no, EXTREMELY, good value for what you get. There are a variety of room types to choose...
- 187 Aragon Street, Cervantes 6511, Australia (Formerly Best Western)Ranked #1 overall in Cervantes hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 3
Pretty cool limstone formations in Western Australia. Part of the Namburg National Park, these rocks stands desolately in Western Ozs desert plains. Do keep an eye out for an occasional...Popular with
- 191 Thornbury Street, Spring Hill QLD, AustraliaRanked #8 overall in Brisbane hotels1 review
One Thornbury is a boutique B&B in Brisbane. It is really small, but really cute. I stayed in their doubles room which was quite nice and just perfect for what...
- 20Ranked #1 overall in Carlingford hotels1 review
Highly recommend this place for dessert and coffee! Excellent service and spacious surroundings.