Hotels for Green Travelers in Australia
- 495 Collins Street, Melbourne CBD VIC, AustraliaRanked #6 overall in Melbourne hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 5
More like 4.5 stars. My fav place to stay in Melb but truth be told the Langham is ultra posh and the Westin is better located. This is an amazing...Popular with
- 30 Pitt Street, Sydney 2000, AustraliaRanked #15 overall in Sydney hotels4 reviewsHotel Class: 5
Good service, nice rooms, good view and a great location near The Rocks and the Harbor.Popular with
- 13354 Bourke Street, Surry Hills, Sydney 2010, AustraliaRanked #33 overall in Sydney hotels2 reviews
A former neighborhood hang-out turned into a multi-level bar with an outdoor area. Popular spot worth checking out, and can get packed.
- 14Caves Beach Road, Jervis Bay Territory NSW 2540, AustraliaRanked #1 overall in Jervis Bay Territory hotels2 reviews
Sweet spot right on the cliff above Caves beach. There are BBQs, bathrooms, and free wood for bonfires. When I was there, there were also kangaroos running around the site....Popular with
- 8 Waterview Walk, Docklands Melbourne Australia 3008Ranked #35 overall in Melbourne hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 4
Docklands is beautiful! We lived there for a few years..
- 16138 Narrow Neck Road, Katoomba 2780, AustraliaRanked #2 overall in Katoomba hotels1 review
I regret we only stayed one night at this absolutely lovely B&B. The gardens are beautiful and full of birds, and the owner was extremely helpful and gracious. The room...Popular with
- 176 Tomerong Street, Currarong, AustraliaRanked #1 overall in Currarong hotels1 review
A rustic little gem out on the Currarong peninsula. Two bedrooms, with a foldout couch, and an extra bed, this place can sleep six easily. It has a nice TV...
- 18Claremont, Coral Bay 6910, AustraliaRanked #2 overall in Coral Bay hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 3
It was great if you like out of the way places. Don't expect any frills here.Popular with
- 11 Rawson Place, Sydney 2000, AustraliaRanked #60 overall in Sydney hotels1 review
If you had to pick a hostel to stay at in Sydney, check out the YHA one at Sydney Central. It's in the middle of the action. The rooms are...Popular with
- 328 Flinders Street, Melbourne 3000, AustraliaRanked #38 overall in Melbourne hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 5
Great location, friendly staff, nice rooms. Rooms are about the same size as a New York apartment. Ask for a corner room. They are a little bigger. Elevators are very...