Restaurants for LGBT in Australia
- 1Lower Concourse Level, Sydney, NSW 2000 AustraliaRanked #1 overall in Sydney restaurants31 reviews
Great place where the newly paid come to spend their paychecks with good conversations and expensive cocktails. Against the backdrop of the Harbour bridge, you'll find finance types, miners on...Popular with
- 2One Notts Avenue, Sydney, NSW 2026 AustraliaRanked #2 overall in Sydney restaurants
Icebergs Dining Room at Bondi Beach is the epitome of cool Sydney restaurants. With one of the best views in Sydney, modern Italian food and expert service - you’re treated...Popular with
- 3209/25-29 Dixon Street, Haymarket NSW 2000, AustraliaRanked #1 overall in Haymarket restaurants1 review
Rich, salty, fatty tonkatsu ramen is the business of this perpetually busy hole-in-the-wall eatery hidden away in Chinatown's "Eating World" food court. They're estimated to go thru literal tons of...Popular with
- 531 Alfred Street, Sydney, NSW 2000 AustraliaRanked #4 overall in Sydney restaurants
Great north facing views here at sunset. Sit out on the patio if it's not chilly and watch light change color over the Harbour. The seafood platter is definitely meant...
- 6359 Crown St, Surry Hills NSW 2010, AustraliaRanked #1 overall in Surry Hills restaurants
A breakfast perfection! The dishes are simply amazing, the scrambled eggs along with cured trout and ricotta on toast combo is incredibly fresh and tasty. The flat white coffee was...