- 1359 Crown St, Surry Hills NSW 2010, AustraliaRanked #1 overall in Surry Hills restaurants
A breakfast perfection! The dishes are simply amazing, the scrambled eggs along with cured trout and ricotta on toast combo is incredibly fresh and tasty. The flat white coffee was...
- 260 Nicholson St, Abbotsford VIC 3067, AustraliaRanked #11 overall in Melbourne restaurants2 reviews
A very hip cafe with three distinct rooms. Great food and coffee with a lot of options for communal eating and people watching. Always full but the wait has never...Popular with
- 31/164 Military Road, Neutral Bay NSW, AustraliaRanked #31 overall in Sydney restaurants
24 hour cafe in Lower North Sydney, so convenient for those who want to eat beyond the typical hours every other cafe/restaurant operate. All food on the menu taste great...
- 478 Cyrus Street, Hyams Beach NSW 2540, AustraliaRanked #1 overall in Hyams Beach restaurants
A beach cafe during the day where you can walk in wearing board shorts and walk out with fish and chips to go, or a soda from the fridge. However...
- 7330 Pakington Street Newtown VIC 3220 Australia, Newtown VIC, AustraliaRanked #3 overall in Newtown restaurants1 review
I was planning a day trip to the Great Ocean Road from Melbourne and came across mention of Winter's Cafe as the best place for breakfast in Geelong. We pulled...
- 8459 Townsend StreetRanked #1 overall in Albury restaurants1 review
The Proprietor will surprise you. If you happen upon it while walking down the hot streets of Albury you'll think that you've accidentally wandered into one of Melbourne's hippest blocks....Popular with
- 9Acland St, St Kilda VIC 3182, AustraliaRanked #2 overall in St Kilda restaurants
The living, breathing and throbbing heart of the St. Kilda scene. This is a fantastic street for every kind of dish, desert or drink you could imagine... the whole street...Popular with
- 1022 Elizabeth Street, Croydon SA, AustraliaRanked #9 overall in Adelaide restaurants
One of the best iced coffees and iced chocolates I've ever had. Lovely Angus pie. Delicious baked goods. Friendly service. It can get pretty packed, and stuff gets sold out...