Hotels for Wellness in Australia & the Pacific Islands
Recommended for You
- 7 Hickson Road, The Rocks, Sydney 2000, AustraliaRanked #1 overall in Sydney hotels10 reviewsHotel Class: 5
The Park Hyatt Sydney has a fantastic location, next the The Rocks shopping area, across the cove from the iconic Sydney Opera House, and close to the Royal Botanical Gardens....Popular with
- Denarau Island, Nadi, Fiji 0Ranked #1 overall in Nadi hotels9 reviewsHotel Class: 5
great hotel offering suite like rooms with a small kitchenette and balcony w/BBQ grill. the pool is great. make sure to request a room near the pool otherwise it can...Popular with
Other places you might like...
- 138 Nixon St | Ponsonby, Auckland 1007, New ZealandRanked #2 overall in Auckland hotels4 reviews
NEWZEALAD IS SUCH A BEAUTIFUL PLACE WITH NICE FEATURES AND SOMETIMES NICE PEOPLE ITIS FILLED WITH BEAUTIFUL STUFF THE FRESH AIR A HHHH. ONCE U GET A GOOD LOOK OF...Popular with
- 170 Wakefield Street, Wellington, New ZealandRanked #3 overall in Wellington hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 4
This is no longer the Duxton, its an Amora hotel chain, which is owned by a Thai thus the picture of the royal thai family in the lobby. For Wellington,...Popular with
- 15Finlayvale Road, Mossman QL, AustraliaRanked #1 overall in Mossman hotels1 review
Love it! Wonderful staff, very friendly and warm. Stayed in cabin 1, amazing! Private and well appointed. No TV and limited wifi helps encourage you to let go and relax....
- Finlayvale Road | Daintree National Rainforest, Daintree 4873, AustraliaRanked #1 overall in Daintree hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 5Popular with
- 17178 Coogee Bay Road, Coogee NSW, AustraliaRanked #2 overall in Coogee hotels1 review
I stayed in this hostel a million and a half years ago, but I still want to sing its praises. I can't decide if it's a beach guesthouse or a...Popular with
- 1847 Oyster Bay Court, Coles Bay, Freycinet National Park 7215, AustraliaRanked #2 overall in Coles Bay hotels1 review
Bed and breakfast acc. Near the freycinet national park entrance. Rooms feature gorgeous view of the beach, absolutely loved the place! Rooms are very clean and spacious.
- 191177 Waitomo Valley Road, RD7 | Otorohanga, New ZealandRanked #1 overall in Otorohanga hotels1 review
New Zealand is the magical land where you can find Shire and Hobbits but actually can spend a night in a Hobbit Hole. Welcome to Woodlyn Park in Waitomo, NZ...
- 2027 Penrith Park Drive, Wanaka, New ZealandRanked #6 overall in Wanaka hotels1 review
An eco-friendly luxury experience you will never forget! The view is priceless in itself. Your looking over Lake Wanaka and it looks like mars is on the other side of...