Restaurants for Adventure Travelers in Australia & the Pacific Islands
Recommended for You
- 2Queenstown, New ZealandRanked #3 overall in Queenstown restaurants4 reviews
With these views, you never want to go out of here. Take the seats near the windows or the ones near the restaurant to listen to the live band.Popular with
- 5Skyline Gondola Brecon Street, Queenstown, Otago 9300, New ZealandRanked #2 overall in Queenstown restaurants
With the best un-hiked views in town the gondola is worth it for the view alone. The buffet style restaurant serves up a great meal and there's always a luge...Popular with
Other places you might like...
- 7One Notts Avenue, Sydney, NSW 2026 AustraliaRanked #2 overall in Sydney restaurants
Very cool, upscale scene overlooking the water in Bondi Beach. Think floor to ceiling windows, modern, minimalist furniture, and Italian-influenced menu with lots of seafood.Popular with
- 931 Alfred Street, Sydney, NSW 2000 AustraliaRanked #4 overall in Sydney restaurants
Great north facing views here at sunset. Sit out on the patio if it's not chilly and watch light change color over the Harbour. The seafood platter is definitely meant...
- 10359 Crown St, Surry Hills NSW 2010, AustraliaRanked #1 overall in Surry Hills restaurants
A breakfast perfection! The dishes are simply amazing, the scrambled eggs along with cured trout and ricotta on toast combo is incredibly fresh and tasty. The flat white coffee was...