Avenue des Champs-Élysees
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 82%Local Culture
- 72%History Buffs
- 70%Art & Design Lovers
- 58%Family Travelers
- 58%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (446)
- Avenue des Champs-Élysees
- Avenue des Champs-Élysees
- Avenue des Champs-ÉlyseesMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBusiness Travelers+ 6Jan 23, 2014
No finer place to shop or window shop. Stroll the avenue enjoying the sights and people watching opportunities.
- Avenue des Champs-ÉlyseesMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsFamily Travelers+ 2Jan 05, 2014
Starting from the Louvre, seeing the Arc de Triomphe in the distance, may appear as an easy walk, but it really really isn't. You will only, and only ever want to do it once as it is such a long drag and can take up much of your time in Paris, which isn't great if you only have a day, but if you do have the time, then it's definitely worth visiting one of the world's most famous shopping strips, and it does have top brand shops.
- Avenue des Champs-ÉlyseesMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersFamily Travelers+ 4Dec 31, 2013
This bustling street is always a fun place to walk and see the sights and people of Paris. Prices are generally higher here but the window shopping is free!
- Avenue des Champs-ÉlyseesDec 30, 2013
They have all the high end stuff... That I can't afford but I could dream. OK, I did buy a bag for my sister.
It reminded me of Santa Monica Third St Promenade.
The place is great for photo ops and just shopping in general. They have affordable to OMG priced stores and restaurants.
Very clean and nice place to chill. You could spent the whole day there if you love to shop.
BE CAREFUL OF GIRLS ASKING YOU FOR YOUR SIGNATURE AND COUNTRY. THEY WILL TRY TO RIP YOU OFF.
So when girls ask you, "do you speak English?" Just say NO and walk away. They will try to swindle money from you.
- Avenue des Champs-ÉlyseesNov 22, 2013
Needs no introduction! 15 min walk from our Studio Seine d'Orsay. Always festive. Tons of designer shops (including the famous 4-story Louis Vuitton) , restaurants & clubs, all open late nights and on Sundays. The Arc de Triomphe and Place de la Concorde frame this world renowned street.
- Avenue des Champs-ÉlyseesMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsFamily Travelers+ 4Oct 30, 2013
I saw the Champs Elysees from the window of a bus when I was 16. I remember that it's the only place I've ever seen a Lamborghini dealership in my life. I also think of the song that I learned in French Class and have heard in movies.
- Avenue des Champs-ÉlyseesAmbassadorMember ofStudentsBackpackersOct 28, 2013
Ahh, Paris. You can't help but hum a tune or sigh romantically on this famous avenue - for that classic "I'm really in Paris" feeling, the fashionistas and shoppers alike will simply drool. Every brand name under the sun opens doors here, offering days of shopping - or a lovely stroll down the length of it toward the Arc du Triomphe.
- Avenue des Champs-ÉlyseesMember ofLocal CultureBusiness TravelersFoodies+ 3Oct 25, 2013
Reminds me of Paris' glamorous past. There is shopping and yes it has become a bit touristy, still a visit to Paris would not be complete without visiting Champs-Elysees.