Avenue des Champs-Élysees
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 82%Local Culture
- 72%History Buffs
- 70%Art & Design Lovers
- 58%Family Travelers
- 58%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (446)
- Avenue des Champs-ÉlyseesMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBusiness Travelers+ 6Jan 23, 2014
No finer place to shop or window shop. Stroll the avenue enjoying the sights and people watching opportunities.
- Avenue des Champs-ÉlyseesMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersFamily Travelers+ 4Dec 31, 2013
This bustling street is always a fun place to walk and see the sights and people of Paris. Prices are generally higher here but the window shopping is free!
- Avenue des Champs-ÉlyseesMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 7Sep 19, 2013
the Tour de France...the finish, that is fun, you should be there sometime,from al the big avenues this must be also the most famous in the world. or at least 1 out 3. so busy, so full of great shops, restaurants, hotels, and the park...very very good to walk there and feel the city lifeRecommended for:Local Culture
- Avenue des Champs-Élysees
- Avenue des Champs-ÉlyseesMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsFamily Travelers+ 4Oct 30, 2013
I saw the Champs Elysees from the window of a bus when I was 16. I remember that it's the only place I've ever seen a Lamborghini dealership in my life. I also think of the song that I learned in French Class and have heard in movies.
- Avenue des Champs-ÉlyseesMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodies+ 4Oct 14, 2013
This famous shopping strip is one of the most notable in the world but somehow has lost a bit of its luster. A truly grand boulevard but home to a few too many chain restaurants and can get a bit gritty at times.
- Avenue des Champs-ÉlyseesMember ofLocal CultureBusiness TravelersFoodies+ 3Oct 25, 2013
Reminds me of Paris' glamorous past. There is shopping and yes it has become a bit touristy, still a visit to Paris would not be complete without visiting Champs-Elysees.
- Avenue des Champs-ÉlyseesMember ofLocal CultureBusiness TravelersFamily TravelersDec 08, 2012
There is no real trip to Paris without going on the Champs-Elysees. This may be the most well-known avenue in the world. Best time to go there is mid-to-end December when the Christmas lights are on. When I am in Paris i always try and catch a good French movie in one of the multiple theaters there.
- Avenue des Champs-ÉlyseesMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 2Aug 16, 2012
THE great shopping lane in the world. The Champs-Elysees leads straight to the Arc de Triomphe, but before that you'll walk along some of the biggest luxury brands in the world. Mont Blanc, Louis Vuitton, Chanel. Every top brand you can think of is represented here. Watch Japanese tourists walk with their bags full of expensive merchandise.Recommended for:Luxury Travelers