Avila Beach Hotel
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews (3)Write a review
- Avila Beach HotelFirst to ReviewJul 05, 2012
Getting up early in the morning; take an hour in the exquisite fitness center overlooking the sea, while the sun rises; take a refreshing swim in the sea from one of the 3 private beaches before enjoying the luxurious breakfast in the restaurant by the sea. That's one of the best ways of describing a perfect start on a day at Avila Beach Hotel - for me. Not forgetting the nice staff and the rooms, overlooking the sea and the sunset. So - try it!Recommended for:
Very Good!339 reviews across the web.
- The hotel is perfect for swimmers according to guests.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Service92% found the staff to be very friendly.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 90%.
- Location90% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
- BeachBeach sports facilities are great, according to 89%.
- Hotel86% thought it was clean.
- Ambiance81% were fond of the entertainment options.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool